No announcement yet.

Team Melli Adidas "Sponsorship"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Totally fine. A good looking jersey, nothing spectacular, but it doesn't have to be.

Comment

Honestly I love it. I love the shade of red they selected and the stripes going through the jersey. I don't know if you guys noticed but it also has a checkered layout. I'm very happy with the red.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
        Totally fine. A good looking jersey, nothing spectacular, but it doesn't have to be.
        I'm just pissed off Adidas made us wait, and they don't sell our jersey officially. Still, who knows what our home jersey looks like... :|

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
          well i think by now its quiet clear..!! WE Simply ARE NOT SPONSORED BY ADIDAS..!
          like our local league youth team we just buy kits from their Team Uniform catalog and print them ourselves..!! even if we were, we probably wouldnt have the sufficient retail demand and big enough of a customer base who's willing to pay upwards of $100 for the jersey, to make it a profitable enough of a venture for Adidas to bother with its direct retailing on their website and or stores outside iran ..?
          I know we aren't, but what about Morocco? Surely their kits would sell well and are more marketable because of their players

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
            I'm just pissed off Adidas made us wait, and they don't sell our jersey officially. Still, who knows what our home jersey looks like... :|
            I don't think it is Adidas. Like others have mentioned, seems like IFF bought the standard off the shelf Jersey from Adidas, and added their own logo/badge/number/names. If that is the case, you won't be able to buy the kits directly from Adidas unless you just want the off the shelf "blank" jersey.

Comment

I am fine with the way they look. They look simple and clean. It also appears to be good quality.

Ultimately though the only thing I actually care about is TM's performance on the field. What they wear and how they look is a very distant second in terms of my priorities.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                minor modifications could actually make it a very Nice away kit..!!

1-Change the boring ass and played-out Font of the name and numbers to a more modern and unique one
                2- get rid of that cheap-asss looking yoozpalang sticker and spend a bit more $$ and make this logo instead in a sorta of Hologram shinny patch, shinny gold or silver background
                3- and most importantly Our Away kit would certainly look better if hooked up with a White Shorts and Red socks with Green Stripes..!! Go all white with the Home kit
                And tailor the fit. It looked like they were running around in square plastic bags

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I was so excited to be able to buy this addidas jersey. Looks like shit and probably isnt even going to be available for purchase. Im soo mad

Comment

Shirt details more visible here

Comment

Team Melli Adidas Sponsorship

So, if they just got rid of that ugly font, and incorporate some green, it’s not bad. The same with the white jersey maybe, incorporate some red and green, plus a modern font.

And let’s be realistic, also looking at the other kits not only from adidas but also Nike, these brands are making HUGE money on MINIMAL effort. Really obvious.

Comment

The funny thing is that we won’t even play in red because all our 3 opponents in the World Cup have red as their home kit so we will wear white, and that jersey is still not revealed. Fucking ridiculous that we didn’t wear our home colors in Azadi.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                          The funny thing is that we won’t even play in red because all our 3 opponents in the World Cup have red as their home kit so we will wear white, and that jersey is still not revealed. Fucking ridiculous that we didn’t wear our home colors in Azadi.
                          What hurts most is that none of us will be able to buy it.

Comment

I don't know what you guys are complaining about. What a nice jersey! Any angle and I love it.

Comment

Where can we get the Jerseys?

Comment

Team Melli Adidas Sponsorship

Originally posted by jahandoost View Post
                                This thread should be closed for the sake of everyone's sanity
                                Loooooooooooooooool you win the best comment award
                                چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Working...
                                X