Team Melli Adidas "Sponsorship"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want Nike too hahah
    jokes aside I think puma has the best designs... nike and Adidas just do average designs nothing special. just Germany away and Nigeria home are good jerseys from Adidas and puma

Comment

Originally posted by Sam van Dam View Post
      nike should be our sponsor
      You're funny.

Comment

Have my shirt. Looks nice. But sorry for not uploading pics, to this site never works for me lol

Comment

Guys, just saying Tohi got the jersey with the legofish crest on it. This probably means he's on this forum regularly !

Comment

Originally posted by Homa View Post
            This is a huge compliment for you and your work. Like already wrote in the other topic, it is the best design I have seen for a very long time.
            That’s why I choose to place it on my adidas shirt.
            I hope you don’t mind I did this. I even got some compliments for the beautiful and minimalistic Logo.
            Oh no don't get me wrong, I fully support all personal non-commercial DIY projects involving my designs. Every once in a while I even come across someone who has one of my old designs tattooed. It's always a great pleasure to see. If Tohi or someone he knows just DIYed that patch that would also be alright. What's not cool is if someone's selling these things (It won't be the first time) without my consent.

Comment

I personally think Puma or Uhlsports would be great for Iran.

Comment

Question, on the original shirts, is the cheetah printed or is it a badge? And how are the Insta sellers handling it?

Comment

guys, would somebody tell me please where to get the original Trikot.

Comment

Originally posted by docp View Post
                    guys, would somebody tell me please where to get the original Trikot.
                    you cant get the orginal one. But i got mine from here https://soccersport.ch/pages/nationa...ozean/iran.php the shop makes it

Comment

Originally posted by suissi View Post
                      you cant get the orginal one. But i got mine from here https://soccersport.ch/pages/nationa...ozean/iran.php the shop makes it
                      Can you send pic of it please? How is the quality? How is the federation logo and the Cheetas patch? Crest or not??

Any news about our jersey? Where we can find it?

Comment

The Chinese lady from jersey777 emailed me yesterday and said she shipped my jersey (Iran 2018 World Cup HOME jersey for $30) to the United States.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                          The Chinese lady from jersey777 emailed me yesterday and said she shipped my jersey (Iran 2018 World Cup HOME jersey for $30) to the United States.
                          The Condivo they used to make the TM Jersey is the real one or fake?

Comment

Originally posted by no_id93021 View Post
                            The Condivo they used to make the TM Jersey is the real one or fake?
                            For the fans they are most likely fake. But for the players they were 100% real as Carlos wanted Adidas over Givova for the purpose of having the best kits for Iran. Even though we had to take a different route with Adidas.

Comment

isn´t it a little bit too expensive for a replica, it costs CHF 55, its over € 60!

Comment

Originally posted by docp View Post
                                isn´t it a little bit too expensive for a replica, it costs CHF 55, its over € 60!
                                if it's 60euros for the real adidas condivo and good looking federation logo and cheetas patch, I think it's no to expensive but we don't know if the Jersey they made theirself is good quality or not...

Comment

Working...
                                X