Team Melli Adidas "Sponsorship"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
    Kind of sad... just more motivation to win guys!
    https://www.facebook.com/nytimes/vid...zg1ODc4NTEwNQ/
    Oh that's why Rezaeian's number 2 looked so strange.. Actually I was wondering yesterday when checking the photos...
    ما میمیریم میمیریم ایران رو پس میگیریم

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
      Kind of sad... just more motivation to win guys!
      https://www.facebook.com/nytimes/vid...zg1ODc4NTEwNQ/
      It is what it is. We learned how to play in the streets with fake pumas and toop dolayes. Back packs as goal posts and sudden pauses when a literal car needed to pass through. So we have to iron on our numbers. meh. so the fuck what.

Comment

An interesting recap of JerseyGate. I hope all this is motivation for us to post historical results. Javeed Iran!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHVkWVX8sa0

Comment

Apologies as this was posted above! Go Iran ....

Comment

Actually the number 18 from Saudi had the same problem in yesterday’s game. The 8 was printed upside down. I’m pretty sure the numbers are printed by adidas and that was a simple mistake on Rezaian’s jersey.

Comment

Originally posted by freak View Post
              Actually the number 18 from Saudi had the same problem in yesterday’s game. The 8 was printed upside down. I’m pretty sure the numbers are printed by adidas and that was a simple mistake on Rezaian’s jersey.
              Agreed, the video seemed a bit exaggerated making it out our players doing things DIY in their rooms . The number thing happens quite often actually.

Comment

I've given up on the big sponsors. I'm going retro and rocking my plain shekari red or white jerseys!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
                Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by Homa View Post
                  So guys, I have picked up today the shirts. And they look amazing.
                  First of all thank you to Legofish for that amazing IFF Logo Design. It looks so amazing on the shirt. You are a real artist and its a pleasure having you on this site.
                  I purchased a total of 4 shirts:
                  - One Children's shirt size 128 without name and Number
                  - Two L-Size shirts without name and number
                  - One L-Size shirt with name and number for my dad.
                  Next to the Logo of Legofish, I decided for the word "Persian Gulf" in the neck.
                  Unfortunately they made a mistake with the name of my dad, but will correct this until tomorrow.
                  The Quality is amazing, really Bundesliga-Like. Nobody would realize that the Logos have been placed afterwards.
                  [ATTACH]18094[/ATTACH]
                  [ATTACH]18095[/ATTACH]
                  [ATTACH]18096[/ATTACH]
                  [ATTACH]18097[/ATTACH]
                  https://www.instagram.com/p/BkDMIPaht5_/?explore=true
                  Interesting...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                    Nice to see my Iran Federation Crest design getting legs and people (celebrities no less) sporting it.
                    Since I doubt Tohi did DIY'ed that jersey himself, it's a shame that someone is probably using and selling the design without permission.

Comment

For the Asian cup we should go with a local brand - merooj or even hacoupian or gerad.
                      The staff can make the exact specifications of what fabric, what kind of sewing, looks etc. for that company to produce the perfect jersey under contract.

Or one of the big brands will come around and make us a good sponsorship offer.

Comment

I think going back to Uhlsport would be a good idea. Its German quality and they are open to our designs such as the cheetah on the shirt. They currently make kits for Iranian club football and volleyball teams as well as some German club teams.

Comment

I don't know about you guys but I want to see the return of Puma.

Comment

nike should be our sponsor
                            SHOW TIME!

Comment

Originally posted by legofish View Post
                              Nice to see my Iran Federation Crest design getting legs and people (celebrities no less) sporting it.
                              Since I doubt Tohi did DIY'ed that jersey himself, it's a shame that someone is probably using and selling the design without permission.
                              This is a huge compliment for you and your work. Like already wrote in the other topic, it is the best design I have seen for a very long time.
                              That’s why I choose to place it on my adidas shirt.
                              I hope you don’t mind I did this. I even got some compliments for the beautiful and minimalistic Logo.

Comment

Waiting for my jersey and I have my fingers crossed it’ll arrive before Wednesday.

Comment

Working...
                                X