X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
    99% yes

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk
    but in the front it does not have it. see site before. i think no..
    World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
    sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
    If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
    -

Comment

Originally posted by Payam_Ali View Post
      [ATTACH]18091[/ATTACH]
      i can not open it..
      World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
      sigpic

-

Comment

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
        i can not open it..
        Try this https://imgur.com/yVRPADm

Comment

but in the front it does not have it. see site before. i think no..
          Germany Front numbers don't have it either

Comment

Germany Front numbers don't have it either

link?

yes i think they don´t have it, or they only do not have it in the front, but have it in the back of the shirt?
            sigpic

-

Comment

DFB Deutschland Away Trikot WM 2018 (Auswärts-Trikot) mit GRATIS Original-Beflockung Eigennamen oder Wunschspieler, Müller, Kimmich, Hummels, Reus, Gomez, Petersen, Sane, Kroos, Werner, Özil, Draxler, alles ist möglich (L) https://www.amazon.de/dp/B07D3CXDV9/..._r3UhBbNW4KC2T

Comment

Ok guys, i checked also german and other adidas jerseys. in the front, there is no strip within the number, but in the back it is. i think in iran jersey it will be the same. so if you want to do it, you have to take this original adidas font 2018 ,back is with strip, front not. i riks it..
                sigpic

-

Comment

DFB Deutschland Away Trikot WM 2018 (Auswärts-Trikot) mit GRATIS Original-Beflockung Eigennamen oder Wunschspieler, Müller, Kimmich, Hummels, Reus, Gomez, Petersen, Sane, Kroos, Werner, Özil, Draxler, alles ist möglich (L) https://www.amazon.de/dp/B07D3CXDV9/..._r3UhBbNW4KC2T

yes checked also other sites, also the white jersey, and it is right this way. hala khoda kone IFF faghadr dorost chap bekoneeee
                  sigpic

-

Comment

yes checked also other sites, also the white jersey, and it is right this way. hala khoda kone IFF faghadr dorost chap bekoneeee
                    I have a feeling adidas is going to print the numbers for us during the wc. Their reputation is kind of on the line. They're not going to let team melli go out there with Adidas gear with crooked or unofficial numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by Homa View Post
                      Guys, I found this company. It´s a local company in my town.
                      https://www.teamsport-24-7.de

They are doing the prints on the shirts of Bundesliga Teams like KFC Uerdingen and Fortuna Düsseldorf.
                      I have ordered the Shirt for 15,90 €, send them the Logo and my wishes for print. He will do everything within one week, with the modern print technology.
                      I have decided for the Logo Legofish once introduced, left the cheetah out and decided for a little statement on the neck saying Persian Gulf.

So far I am very happy with his service they provide.
                      You can contact him via mail: euroflock@aol.com

Just refer to the Iran shirt, than he knows what you want.
                      hey bro, you got pm
                      ما میمیریم میمیریم ایران رو پس میگیریم

Comment

Originally posted by Bagg10 View Post
                        The badge I happened to have. It's not the same as the IFF badge, because it doesn't say "iranian football federation" in english and farsi...

But for the numbers I used this: http://www.jerseyfont.com/2017/11/ad...-font-ttf.html

You're going to have to crop the number/s to the edge and resize them to 10 inch number/s for the back and 4 inches for the front. The spacing for the front numbers is 1.5cm (easier than inches). Back number spacing if you do double digits is 3.75cm.

I printed them out on regular paper then sketched them onto red vinyl paper and ironed them on.

Takes a bit of time, especially if you do double digits.
                        and for the jersey itself?

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                          and for the jersey itself?
                          https://www.thegaastore.com/en/adida...d/m-78231.aspx

Comment

Really thinking about buying that plain adidas jersey and adding the iff badge from one of my million old fake Iran jerseys. But any idea where I can get the cheetah badge from? Sorry if it was already posted...

Comment

So I have came across these guys from China and for $29 you cant really go wrong.

http://www.jersey777.co/Products/Fan...XL-p22141.html

I have purchased multiple jerseys from them before(Not Iran one ofc) and they are actually pretty nice with good quality. I have placed my order today and waiting to receive them in like 7 days. Ill update you guys with a picture once I receive my kits.

Comment

^ Thanks, price is ok, but I want it without number and 15-30 days shippin to Austria is not so cool...

Comment

Working...
                                X