No announcement yet.

Team Melli Adidas "Sponsorship"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm glad I bought one of those uhl sport ones four years ago, but wish I got in white rather than red.

Comment

I have called Adidas Germany a few minutes ago. They told me that they will release a Statement regarding this issue soon. The guy told me that they do not have any contract with IFF and they have not supplied Team Melli with these Jerseys and they will not sell Iran Jerseys.

Comment

Originally posted by Naap View Post
        I have called Adidas Germany a few minutes ago. They told me that they will release a Statement regarding this issue soon. The guy told me that they do not have any contract with IFF and they have not supplied Team Melli with these Jerseys and they will not sell Iran Jerseys.
        yes that's what I am saying for weeks. IFF bought the templates and does the numbering themselves. simple as that. adidas has no fault...they decided not to sponsor IFF but IFF still wanted their jersey...easy as that.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

My Tabela has been ordered to arrive for Monday in time for Russia. I ain't bothering to get any printing done, my flag will do.

Comment

Originally posted by arash123 View Post
            LOL at Uhlsport's response to Martin-Reza https://twitter.com/uhlsportUK/statu...99178668437504
            Next time uhlsport shouldn't use a dallal based in Dubai who provided knockoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
              My Tabela has been ordered to arrive for Monday in time for Russia. I ain't bothering to get any printing done, my flag will do.
              just take IFF patch off of some old TM stuff you dont wear and take it to a place to have it embroidered..!! thats what i did, took a couple off my old, TM short Shorts that i never wore except around the house ..! the IFF logo is a bit undersized, but i like it that way..!
              also i bought a bunch of other Iron-on WC or Iran patches from Ebay n Amazon, this way you just iron it on yourself in 10min and good to go..! i decided to have them all Embroidered on, so they dont fall off later after a few washes, in fact they are supposed to be ready to pick up today..! i'll pick them up later and probably post pics today, or tomorrow here..!

Comment

Okay, no more Adidas or Nike for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                  Next time uhlsport shouldn't use a dallal based in Dubai who provided knockoffs.
                  Dallals or middle men or whoever ultimately decide to Retail, what actually sells through best and biggest volume..!! cause increasing Profit margins is what drives all business operation..!so its a Number$ game ultimately ...!!
                  us fans talk a big game, but in fact when it comes to dropping $100 or so on a original kit, less than 20% of us actually part with such a figure..!(including myself 50% of the time)

ps
                  i remember an old interview with that dalaal guy your referring to about those fake issues and from my faint recollections, i understood the excuses he gave for it...!! it boiled down, even back then to IFF and the contract they signed with Dubai Uhlsport guy, as the source of the reason he had to resort to producing fakes in order to still strike a somewhat tempting and profitable partnership with IFF for retail of those kits..!!

in other words, har ghadr pool midi, aaash mikhori...!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    Dallals or middle men or whoever ultimately decide to Retail, what actually sells through best and biggest volume..!! cause increasing Profit margins is what drives all business operation..!so its a Number$ game ultimately ...!!
                    us fans talk a big game, but in fact when it comes to dropping $100 or so on a original kit, less than 20% of us actually part with such a figure..!(including myself 50% of the time)

ps
                    i remember an old interview with that dalaal guy your referring to about those fake issues and from my faint recollections, i understood the excuses he gave for it...!! it boiled down, even back then to IFF and the contract they signed with Dubai Uhlsport guy, as the source of the reason he had to resort to producing fakes in order to still strike a somewhat tempting and profitable partnership with IFF for retail of those kits..!!

in other words, har ghadr pool midi, aaash mikhori...!!
                    That was his excuse. He was given a lump sum amount - in order to maximize his profits he was buying crap (not even from Uhlsport) and peddling it as original stuff.
                    If you recall, the Uhlsport germany staff went to TMs camp right before World Cup 2014 and said this stuff you have is fake.
                    Dallal either shouldn't have lied or promised things he couldn't deliver. Either way he failed the terms of his contract.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      That was his excuse. He was given a lump sum amount - in order to maximize his profits he was buying crap (not even from Uhlsport) and peddling it as original stuff.
                      If you recall, the Uhlsport germany staff went to TMs camp right before World Cup 2014 and said this stuff you have is fake.
                      Dallal either shouldn't have lied or promised things he couldn't deliver. Either way he failed the terms of his contract.
                      The fake pp kits he supplied before they changed to Joma were hilarious. Looked like they were designed by a 5 year old.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                        The fake pp kits he supplied before they changed to Joma were hilarious. Looked like they were designed by a 5 year old.
                        These ones? I actually thought these ones were quite nice. I even bought the black one

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                          These ones? I actually thought these ones were quite nice. I even bought the black one

The 90s flame design ruined them, plus the shiny material.

Comment

For God's sake, we're only days away and Adidas haven't made the kits available? Are there any decent alternatives or are we just screwed?

Comment

I promised pics

https://imgur.com/a/X7sWyWI

Comment

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post
                                Where did you get yours from?

Comment

Working...
                                X