No announcement yet.

Team Melli Adidas "Sponsorship"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Irans away adidas jersey is definetly my favorite of all time , home jersey is just .. lets say boring
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by unique football View Post
      Irans away adidas jersey is definetly my favorite of all time , home jersey is just .. lets say boring
      Really, of all time? What about the away red jersey from 2014?

Comment

Has anyone gotten their Jerseys that they got from the instagram page?

It seems like the only legitimate source even if it is slightly expensive.

I've bought mine both home and away. Will update here once I get them in terms of quality etc.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
          Really, of all time? What about the away red jersey from 2014?
          prefer the adidas.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
            Has anyone gotten their Jerseys that they got from the instagram page?

It seems like the only legitimate source even if it is slightly expensive.

I've bought mine both home and away. Will update here once I get them in terms of quality etc.
            Please do. What day did you order them if you don’t mind me asking? Trying to see if you like them I’ll order them so they hopefully arrive before the World Cup.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
              Please do. What day did you order them if you don’t mind me asking? Trying to see if you like them I’ll order them so they hopefully arrive before the World Cup.
              Only a few days ago. Unfortunately I will probably get it right after the first match so it'll be too late then.

Hoping for a lucky break and they come early but I think it takes 2 weeks almost or a bit more to ship to me as I am far.

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
                Only a few days ago. Unfortunately I will probably get it right after the first match so it'll be too late then.

Hoping for a lucky break and they come early but I think it takes 2 weeks almost or a bit more to ship to me as I am far.
                Damn..

Ohh well, I’m gonna just go without the jersey this year.

Thanks for letting me know though dude!

Comment

https://www.takmallsport.com/product...ان-adidas-2/

Fake kits being sold in Iran

Comment

Hahahhha I love the change of tittle on this thread

Comment

I've exhausted all options. Today I even went to the print shop to print a t shirt and I need to give him the images. So that's not happening. In essence, I'm going to wear white, besides no one looks more persian than me haha. So people will know what side I'm rooting for!

Comment

https://www.footyheadlines.com/2018/...ts-to-buy.html

Among arabs teams...

Comment

A thing to note, you can also customize a tshirt using legofish's designs on the create page of his website, can come up with some nice layouts, or rather ones that cater to your taste.

https://shop.spreadshirt.com/iranianapparels/create

Comment

Originally posted by soniq View Post
                            A thing to note, you can also customize a tshirt using legofish's designs on the create page of his website, can come up with some nice layouts, or rather ones that cater to your taste.

https://shop.spreadshirt.com/iranianapparels/create
                            I was about to order one but it's very expensive. Almost half the price of a world cup jersey purchase from the adidas store.

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                              I was about to order one but it's very expensive. Almost half the price of a world cup jersey purchase from the adidas store.
                              Let me know when you find a world cup jersey available to purchase on the adidas store
                              Also if you like the design to begin with!

Comment

Originally posted by soniq View Post
                                Let me know when you find a world cup jersey available to purchase on the adidas store
                                Also if you like the design to begin with!
                                This is why earlier in my post I said I've exhausted all my options. PS: I love the away jersey. We just can't purchase it.

Comment

Working...
                                X