No announcement yet.

Team Melli Adidas "Sponsorship"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

white jerseys would look so much better if there was some green in there, either on collar, bottom of sleeves, or stripes. also numbers should be red not black!
    SHOW TIME!

Comment

I actually thought the white-on-white kits we wore for the qualifiers were REAAAAAAAALLLLLYY good looking.

It was super elegant and very unique. There are not many teams with white stripes and on a white shirt (which I thought looked really cool)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by maniei View Post
        The home jersey reminds me of the fake Adidas Lebas khabs my grandma used to send me from Iran , when I was a kid.
        Hahahahhahahahahahahaha those were/are the best things ever!

Comment

Does soccergarage ship to Europe?

Comment

The description below the jersey on soccergarage.com explains it all:

"Because of the trade sanctions with Iran, these jerseys were custom made to specifications using an authentic adidas Condivo 18 jersey and a woven Iran federation crest on left chest."
            "I'm very sorry for our people, they have oil, petroleum and ... but some of them are poor".
            "Nasser Hejazi"

Comment

Was the logo on our shirt woven or printed in the Turkey game?

Comment

Originally posted by Sam Afshar View Post

"Because of the trade sanctions with Iran, these jerseys were custom made to specifications using an authentic adidas Condivo 18 jersey and a woven Iran federation crest on left chest."
                Ba tashakor az jomhurie eslami va fedaratione football

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                  Does soccergarage ship to Europe?
                  Looks like it:
                  http://www.soccergarage.com/Shipping-Details.html

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Agha Kasra View Post
                    Was the logo on our shirt woven or printed in the Turkey game?
                    Woven

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                      They are charging amazingly much for both the product and shipping. Plus taxes will be added here in Sweden....

Comment

Guys I'm trying to put the Iran home jersey together myself by buying the Adidas Tabela 18 jersey and just having a local print shop put the badge on it, but I'm having trouble because either websites are out of stock for large, or take too long to ship. Has anyone bought either jersey from the Instagram page adidas.co.iran to verify if they are legitimate? I may just go ahead bite the bullet and buy from them

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Sam Afshar View Post

But this has nothing to do with sanctions, its a sponsorship issue, morover adidas is a GERMAN company , the facist capitalist u.s wants to control the world,

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/iranfn/shop/
                            We sell it for 65 Euro +shipping
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                              I actually thought the white-on-white kits we wore for the qualifiers were REAAAAAAAALLLLLYY good looking.

It was super elegant and very unique. There are not many teams with white stripes and on a white shirt (which I thought looked really cool)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              If the people in charge had any taste, we wouldn't be in this mess.

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
                                https://www.facebook.com/iranfn/shop/
                                We sell it for 65 Euro +shipping
                                Ok thanks. I see the cheetah logo is missing from the jerseys. Do your jerseys have this? And how much for expedited shipping to the US?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X