Team Melli Adidas "Sponsorship"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
    If Adidas or any company made nicely designed jerseys for us and sold them, then plenty of Iranians would buy the real thing.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Adidas would be stupid if they didn’t know they’ll make a huge profit out of Iran jerseys.

In my honest opinion it’s political. They are a bunch of wussies who use copyright claims as an excuse when I’ve seen many Argentinians wear fake Adidas kits and Italians fake Puma kits. I have a fake Italian Puma kits.

My opinion is that they are playing politics with Iranian Football Federation and God knows what’s happening behind the curtains.

Our own federation maybe could have spent more but lied to the people saying they won’t fully sponsor us because of “copyright issues”. Maybe other jealous countries in the region are playing behind the curtains, honestly who knows.

All I know is that it’s not fun not being able to purchase your team’s jersey before the biggest tournament on this planet.

Comment

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post
      Well I was one of the idiots that paid 120 dollars for that instagram jersey. It was shipped today, will report back when i get it.
      Khak too..

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk

BARCELONA-IRAAAN-PERSPOLIS
      CITY

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
        Adidas would be stupid if they didn’t know they’ll make a huge profit out of Iran jerseys.
        In my honest opinion it’s political. They are a bunch of wussies who use copyright claims as an excuse when I’ve seen many Argentinians wear fake Adidas kits and Italians fake Puma kits. I have a fake Italian Puma kits.
        My opinion is that they are playing politics with Iranian Football Federation and God knows what’s happening behind the curtains.
        Our own federation maybe could have spent more but lied to the people saying they won’t fully sponsor us because of “copyright issues”. Maybe other jealous countries in the region are playing behind the curtains, honestly who knows.
        All I know is that it’s not fun not being able to purchase your team’s jersey before the biggest tournament on this planet.
        There is no doubt that it’s political. Venezuela is sponsored by Adidas and you can find their clothing online, Venezuela.

What makes all this worse is the added incompentance of the IFF. Why were we worried of any 2nd tier brands like Joma, Kappa and Macron? Joma and Macron are extremely respectable and actually wanted to sponsor Iran. It all when to shi* after the Legea, Uhlsport and Givova mess up.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post

One of the reasons is the stupid law about having to make 10% of the manufacturing in Iran or something. Uhlsport, legea and givova made their kits in Iran at one point and the stories all came out on 90 about "fake" kits but we had no idea about this dumbass rule until the adidas saga started and it was fully revealed on 90.

Comment

Adidas makes stuff in china, Vietnam, india etc why can’t they start making shit in Iran?

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad21 View Post
              Adidas makes stuff in china, Vietnam, india etc why can’t they start making shit in Iran?
              They have no desire to deal with akhounds!

Comment

Around 20 euros, just have to print the logo. 100% sure thats adidas and not some shady Instagram page.

Comment

Originally posted by Love TM View Post

Around 20 euros, just have to print the logo. 100% sure thats adidas and not some shady Instagram page.
                  I want to dothe same but where do you order the IFF logo?

Comment

where is the adidas "Plain" jersey for 17 or 20 euros you told us here. please send the link, and also link to the logo, and also if you are doing printing, you can also print Persian Gulf on the chest if you like, or other nice slogans, for example our Bus slogan - 80 million Iranian, 1 Nation, 1 hear beat...
                    World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                    sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                    If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                    -

Comment

The "perfect" Iran Jersey = Mexico Away Jersey 2018

just print or better flocking "IRAN" within the lines on the white background, and add Iran logo in the middle of the chest,

and if you like add "Persian Gulf Forever" on the back (neck) under "Soy Mexico"

and take the number 80 and write unter the number our hyundai fifa slogan: million Iranians, 1 nation, 1 heart beat

and you have the idal Iran jersey.

https://www.adidas.de/dis/dw/image/v...p=false&sw=840

World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                      sigpic

-

Comment

Originally posted by Love TM View Post

Where are people mocking givova, uhlsport, merooj and promised high technolgy from adidas when we have actually a zirpoosh from them?!

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                          Folks,

Just buy plain Adidas jerseys yourself, then order Pendar’s gorgeous designs for TM and stick it on yourselves. Are you folks seriously considering wearing these jerseys with that shitty IFF logo and such soulless and dull design?

Plus apart from its design, it’s incomprehensible how they did not at least go with a textured jersey. This is terrible!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

where is the pendar design?

IFF Logo patch?

Persian Gulf patch?

Who knows very good patches to bring on the shirts..
                          sigpic

-

Comment

Originally posted by pacino021 View Post
                            I want to dothe same but where do you order the IFF logo?
                            how and where do you print it? i mean normally it is a patch or not? there is also Iran iff patch in internet, but want to know if you want to print, or to sew a patch on it?
                            sigpic

-

Comment

if anyone want Iran Badge you can buy it from here hurry limited badge left

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Iran-FIFA-N...-/332384467375

Comment

Yes i found this, but the one who sells this, is up to date, gerun mideeeee...shirt is less money compared to this
                                sigpic

-

Comment

Working...
                                X