No announcement yet.

Team Melli Adidas "Sponsorship"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everytime I see the shirt for this wc i get agressiv...
    I mean why... and how... and why...

1. Honestly i HATE our federation logo. But some other countries have also really ugly ones... For example Iceland.
    2. Our Logo doesnt fit our Shirt. there is no balance.
    3. (many will hate me now) the Saudi Arabia Shirt looks dope. I like the logo and their shirt is really simple but it looks perfect.
    4. The senegal jersey and logo looks so dope! Just wow

Sad that we cant change our logo...
    sigpic

Comment

guys can someone give me a big picture of the IFF logo?

Comment

Originally posted by Agha Kasra View Post
        I’ll send it now, 2 sec

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

What's pathetic is that even the small Asian countries have better logos than ours. These are Yemen and Vietnam, both in our Asian Cup group. The Vietnam one looks ten times better than ours.

Comment

Originally posted by krol View Post
            Why wouldn't they make the logos and numbers green?
            With the red collar and stripes they would incorporate the national colors in a very simple way. Much better than the useless black fonts. At least the 78 kits had red numbers. The black is completely random.
            probably because the Adidas Logo is in Red or there is a little black on the iff logo or it could be a FIFA mandate thingy..?? woulda been sweet if the Adidas logo was also in green..!! but then that would mean and require a Costume made effort from Adidas, and since we obviously arent sponsored, wont happen. so the logo color would match that of the stripes as per team uniform catalog of adidas..!
            how come there is no Yooz on the home kit..? not even the WC patch and FIFA Fair Play patch on the sleeves ?? and these greedy cunts want over $100 for it..?
            ps
            since i cant confirm the Adidas originality of these Insta guys,?? i guess im just gonna order the blanks and print them myself too..! ?
            can the wc patch and other patches be ordered on Ebay..? i know i got some old TM shorts and shirts that i can just take the IFF Logo out of and embroider it to the new shirt
            Last edited by BacheLot; 05-25-2018, 05:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Agha Kasra View Post
              http://www.freelogovectors.net/footb...team-logo-pdf/

Comment

Do they sell the kits in Iran?

Comment

Guys should the WC Logo be on the right or left arm?

Comment

Best WC logo I could find: https://www.seeklogo.net/sports-logo...pdf-74132.html

Comment

so no Yoozpalang on the home shirt?

Comment

Originally posted by krol View Post
                        What's pathetic is that even the small Asian countries have better logos than ours. These are Yemen and Vietnam, both in our Asian Cup group. The Vietnam one looks ten times better than ours.
                        The Yemen one is pretty shit to be honest... ours is nicer.

Agreed on the Vietnam one though.
                        We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

Guys don‘t buy it from the instagram guys it costs around 17€ online and the logo printing around 5€
                          6D755925-8415-43D6-8666-08ACD30D216D.jpeg

Comment

Got this reply from kitking. How many of you guys have tried before

Good Afternoon,
                            As confirmed earlier today we are unable to replicate this badge due to copy write and we also have a minimum order of 6 pcs.
                            Please stop asking us.
                            Kind Regards
                            Stuart Scaife

Comment

HAAHAHHAHAHA suddenly they are so f'ing scared, even of IFF logo

Comment

If any is able to source the kits and get embroidery...I am more than happy to compensate his troubles

A sticker logo is a joke, would rather wear my Uhlsport

Comment

Working...
                                X