No announcement yet.

Team Melli Adidas "Sponsorship"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At least make it only 40-50$, would be much more fair.

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
      96 Euros with shipping I believe.

So tempted to get the red one but I'm wondering if they may go on sale via adidas after I do...
      Hahahaha they can sell that to their amoo!!! 96 euros for a plain training shirt? Khab didan kheire.

Comment

iran.jpg

Comment

In my opinion anyone who buys the new shirt for 90-100 euro is making the problem worse.

We all know it is a weak shirt(both home and away), and that the situation is wack. why would you support this type of business? Just wear your old jersey and hope the next time around the kits are nicer, more accessible, and cheaper.

If you buy into it, you are effectively saying that they can continue doing business this way as they please and screwing over the fans and giving us an inadequate jersey...

Comment

Originally posted by jahandar View Post
            In my opinion anyone who buys the new shirt for 90-100 euro is making the problem worse.

We all know it is a weak shirt(both home and away), and that the situation is wack. why would you support this type of business? Just wear your old jersey and hope the next time around the kits are nicer, more accessible, and cheaper.

If you buy into it, you are effectively saying that they can continue doing business this way as they please and screwing over the fans and giving us an inadequate jersey...
            I agree, but not so much for the price itself but the way it has been handled. If Adidas store sold it then you would be 100 % sure that its the real deal. But to give the selling rights (probably federation´s great idea) to a shady Instagram page and make it 90 EUROS(!) Thats crazy and should not be supported in any way by us fans.

Comment

Guys, it's the Adidas Tabela 18 jersey. Instead of paying €90-100, get a plain one (costs around €15) and print the logo on it in some digital print shop - easy.

Comment

I regret leaving my fake Uhl shirt from Iran at home in Denmark....

Comment

Originally posted by Shayan_91 View Post
                  Guys, it's the Adidas Tabela 18 jersey. Instead of paying €90-100, get a plain one (costs around €15) and print the logo on it in some digital print shop - easy.
                  Haha thanks, might do that now
                  https://www.unisportstore.se/fotboll...SABEgKejvD_BwE
                  Just need to find a print shop in Stockholm now

Comment

Someone posted the IFF logo in VERY HIGH QUALITY, can that person please post it again here? Damet garm.
                    NVM, found it. Now the only thing left is to find a print shop in Stockholm. Can even print IRAN on the back haha, bilakh to shady Instagram guys!

Comment

Originally posted by jahandar View Post

I 100% agree. The guy behind this Instagram account is taking advantage of the jersey situation by asking ridiculous prices for his services. We should boycott this business.

Comment

Adidas at it's finest lol!!!

Comment

If they sell it, they should be on this site.

https://www.adidas.com/us/world_cup
                          'Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not to their own facts.”

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                            I 100% agree. The guy behind this Instagram account is taking advantage of the jersey situation by asking ridiculous prices for his services. We should boycott this business.
                            lol you can get the official player version Nike jerseys for cheaper (£80) and the replica Nike kits for £60.

I understand supply and demand but ffs these kits are readily available for £20 online. The patch work would cost £5 max. It's just finding a shop that's willing to do it.

Comment

adidas website is not gonna have anything of iran even during wc i contacted them no contract with iran
                              why should someone buy a 50euro adidas training jersey with ir sticker on it for 90 euro

Comment

Originally posted by PERSIANMAFIA View Post
                                adidas website is not gonna have anything of iran even during wc i contacted them no contract with iran
                                why should someone buy a 50euro adidas training jersey with ir sticker on it for 90 euro
                                Not even 50 bro, it’s only 20 on the link I posted and that’s a high end football retailer here in Scandinavia haha.

Comment

Working...
                                X