No announcement yet.

Team Melli Adidas "Sponsorship"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, sales still only available through shady Instagram guys? ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The Jersey looks clean. Simple and classy. Sucks that it can't be easily purchased.

Comment

Has anyone ordered their Jersey from the Instagram site? Looks like that's the only way we're going to get a jersey this WC.

I just put on my uhlsport Jersey from last world cup and for an authentic jersey it's garbage. The quality is terrible, it's hot and scratchy. I can't balme them picking an Adidas team kit. At least the quality won't be as bad as the uhlsport.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
          Man... This whole Jersey thing is such a kick in the nuts...

I just wanted a Jersey that I could remember the WC by like last time and instead I have to pay 100 Euros for a Jersey without even a WC patch from INSTAGRAM.

I have been optimistic this whole time but it's time to realise we got royaly screwed on this.

Such a shame.
          A damn shame..

Comment

Mr. Taj,

You are a liar. You have disappointed Iranian fans worldwide. It is much better to tell the truth to the fans of the top ranked senior men’s national team in Asia, than to lie to them. We are very disappointed and feel that you, as the President of the Iran Football Federation need to know where we stand. It is not only disappointing but very embarrassing as well. Thank you for your service.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
              Mr. Taj,

You are a liar. You have disappointed Iranian fans worldwide. It is much better to tell the truth to the fans of the top ranked senior men’s national team in Asia, than to lie to them. We are very disappointed and feel that you, as the President of the Iran Football Federation need to know where we stand. It is not only disappointing but very embarrassing as well. Thank you for your service.
              not that I don't believe you but what did he lie about?

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                not that I don't believe you but what did he lie about?
                That the shirt won’t be plain and have design, that they delayed it due to copyright issues which makes no sense at all since it’s not even being sold (shady Instagram dudes does not count), and as someone said “10% of sales will go to IFF”, agha which sales?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                  That the shirt won’t be plain and have design, that they delayed it due to copyright issues which makes no sense at all since it’s not even being sold (shady Instagram dudes does not count), and as someone said “10% of sales will go to IFF”, agha which sales?

Haha, indeed.... but guys, let's just wait until saturday and see just in case!

Comment

I think they're counting the little chosak yoozpalang sticker as the "design". lol

Comment

I actually like the jersey. I agree that it could have been more bespoke to Iran tricolors but I still like its simplicity and retro look despite being generic.

Comment

Originally posted by H.Behzadi FAN View Post
                        who has seen the white one ?
                        The white one we wore against TUN and ALG are NOT the new ones.
                        The new ones won't have a V Neck. Since the new red ones didn't.
                        Repeat : if anyone thinks the AWAY green that NIGERIA got made from Nike looks good, then you should have zero complaints about our Adidas ones.

GO IRAN .
                        I am assuming we will wear WHITE vs. Portugal and Spain... and RED vs. Morocco.
                        Looking forward to seeing the white one vs. Turkey.
                        Morocco plays in red so we'll play in white against them too. In fact their home red jersey is very similar to ours... with reversed colours

Comment

I like the home jersey more than the away. Intentionally or unintentionally (more likely) it pays homage to the 1978 WC jerseys.

Comment

Team Melli Adidas Sponsorship

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
                            Peru and Japan jerseys....wow [emoji144] So lush !

Honestly, how hard is it for bloody Adidas to give us a similar desgin to Peru home (including both green and red) or Mexico away ??

Our jersey is honestly something you'd expect to find in black market of Nazi Abad or Meydoon Shooshtar.
                            Most of IR heads and theorists were bacheh nazi abad with islamist/communist (saaed hajarian for example) background and thats a fact so you nailed it with identifying their taste in clothing and style
                            چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

These guys are charging 100 bucks for this, right? https://www.instagram.com/p/BjKYHUOj...adidas.co.iran
                              And probably 20 for shipping..

Comment

These guys are charging 100 bucks for this, right? https://www.instagram.com/p/BjKYHUOj...adidas.co.iran
                                And probably 20 for shipping..
                                96 Euros with shipping I believe.

So tempted to get the red one but I'm wondering if they may go on sale via adidas after I do...

Comment

Working...
                                X