No announcement yet.

Team Melli Adidas "Sponsorship"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To anyone wishing we had a smaller brand again like Uhlsport, this is Tunisia’s kit.... basically the same as ours lol

Comment

Can we close this thread please.

Comment

Originally posted by H.Behzadi FAN View Post
        The red one against Uzbeks was ugly to y'all ? I guess you think Nigeria's one is pretty ... pre-orders of 3 million already, not even on sale.
        Well the right one looks nice to me, but yes the left one looks ugly..
        ما میمیریم میمیریم ایران رو پس میگیریم

Comment

Originally posted by H.Behzadi FAN View Post
          The red one against Uzbeks was ugly to y'all ? I guess you think Nigeria's one is pretty ... pre-orders of 3 million already, not even on sale.
          Well, thats business done right: ACTUALLY PUTTING IT UP FOR SALE. Something IFF will never manage.

Comment

I tried.
            Good afternoon,

Thank you for your email.

We are happy to supply you with these tops however we cannot customise the Iran badge due to copyright laws and we would need a written letter from the club directly in order to print or embroider this.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Kind Regards
            With their pricing online, it would have cost around £25 with the badge customisation for 1 kit and a lot cheaper in bulk.

That iran adidas Insta page released the home kit and they quoted me 92 euros with delivery to Uk. lol
            Last edited by Mr Pouya; 05-24-2018, 07:51 AM.

Comment

guys its really not that bad given the circumstances (were not actually sponsored). The only complaint I have the color on the bottom of sleeve is red and not green, it would have been cool to see tricolor action, but the white/red, with a nice v neck is clean,retro, and essentially the same kit that the likes of Morocco, egypt, etc are getting, so we shouldn't complain bc this is the max a big brand will give us. If you dont want boring designs, we have to go with smaller or domestic brands. Its a simple tradeoff

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
                Fyodor Chalov
                Ah he’s a good player Merci!

Comment

Morocco 2018 World Cup Home & Away Kits
                  HOME
                  https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-VpUiW8xSD...home-kit-2.jpg
                  AWAY
                  https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-v26m-rRj6...-cup-kit-2.jpg

Comment

Our red jersey is MUCH nicer than the white one. Incomparable!

Comment

It’s not that we have kiri kits, it’s just that Adidas have been kiri this year with the kits. They know people either way will by the lower nation kits so they put the least amount of effort. The only decent kit imo is the Japan kit and that’s it!

Comment

who has seen the white one ?
                        The white one we wore against TUN and ALG are NOT the new ones.
                        The new ones won't have a V Neck. Since the new red ones didn't.
                        Repeat : if anyone thinks the AWAY green that NIGERIA got made from Nike looks good, then you should have zero complaints about our Adidas ones.

GO IRAN .
                        I am assuming we will wear WHITE vs. Portugal and Spain... and RED vs. Morocco.
                        Looking forward to seeing the white one vs. Turkey.

Comment

LOL iran home kit WTF!!! training shirt

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-NWuyqdA-6...home-kit-2.jpg

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-TlqxDWWY_...home-kit-3.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by PERSIANMAFIA View Post

Ugliest Kit ive seen any national team wear. 0 creativity. ZERO!! If any fan is looking to buy one. .Just go to your local walmart store and pick up a plain white T shirt. LOL

Comment

I actually really like the white kit. Its classic.

Comment

Hopefully for the Asian cup we get a kit sponsor and new federation logo,

Comment

Working...
                                X