X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

loool

Comment

Peru and Japan jerseys....wow So lush !

Honestly, how hard is it for bloody Adidas to give us a similar desgin to Peru home (including both green and red) or Mexico away ??

Our jersey is honestly something you'd expect to find in black market of Nazi Abad or Meydoon Shooshtar.

Comment

So the white jersey doesn’t have the little logo in the middle?

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
          Our new white kit
          Which Russian player is that???

Comment

I found a company that sell adidas teamwear kits with personalisation and badge printing. They also sell in bulk. I'm going to contact them to see if they are willing to print kits. If you guys are interested let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
              Which Russian player is that???
              Fyodor Chalov

Comment

You wear this jersey, you represent Bahrain, Tunisia, Turkey, Poland, Morocco, Indonesia, Georgia, Albania, Gibraltar, etc...

Comment

TM just always fails when it comes to the kits like getting fined for missing names on the backs of jerseys. or when puma ended their contract early when they wore the shirts with daei shorts. last world cup shrinking socks and not able to swap shirts...

Comment

This whole jersey fiasco is an another reason why CQ says Iran is behind 50 years as a footballing nation.

Comment

Originally posted by euphory View Post
                      seems like its the most shittiest shirt from the 32 nations. wtf is that.. and they pay for that shit?
                      Im not sure why fans are going crazy to get their hands on the plain ugly Jerseys. How about you boycott the plain white T-shirt and send IFF a message instead. SMH..

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                        This whole jersey fiasco is an another reason why CQ says Iran is behind 50 years as a footballing nation.
                        We are officially one of the most badbakht, if not the most, nations in the world. It's embarrasing to a point that we are laughing stock.

Comment

These are the shirts:

https://twitter.com/FIFAWorldCup/sta...115002881?s=19
                          ما میمیریم میمیریم ایران رو پس میگیریم

Comment

Morocco with the same home shirt as us but these guys actually use a nicer font and use their actual home colours.

https://www.footyheadlines.com/2018/...d-cup-kit.html

Comment

The red one against Uzbeks was ugly to y'all ? I guess you think Nigeria's one is pretty ... pre-orders of 3 million already, not even on sale.
                              Attached Files

Comment

I actually love our Home kit, it reminds me of 1978 world Cup home kit

Comment

Working...
                                X