Team Melli Adidas "Sponsorship"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
    We haven't had green on our kits for over 2 years now. Pathetic.
    Originally posted by Farhad21 View Post
    I designed it based on what i saw, but the real one gonna be without the stripes
    booo
    the Vertical Stripes is what made it OldSchool cool looking anyways..... I guess id be more apt to buy the Away kit then than the Home ..!

ps
    how do you know that the real Home kit won't have the pin stripes ??

it makes more sense to have the stripe since that would essentially be the White and Red version of the "Adidas Tabela 18 SS Jersey" which is in the 2018 offering of the Adidas Team Catalog that IFF is also been ordering from ..!!
    https://www.pslteamsports.com/Adidas...ed_p_9885.html

Comment

I love Iranian Apparel's Designs...!!
      ordered a few customized FZ hoodies to be able to rock it as a lightweight jacket with whatever I decide to wear, in what seems mostly rainy conditions? of Russia during the games..!! wish you offered more of your designs on the Customized section ..!!
      btw how long usually the shipping of customized garments take from order date ? to USA address

Comment

Originally posted by legofish View Post
        If you're disappointed with the jersey situation there's still time to get one of these from
        I am about to order a jersey from the site. I am done with these stupid Adidas kits, might as well get a fan customised shirt! I don't care.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
          booo
          the Vertical Stripes is what made it OldSchool cool looking anyways..... I guess id be more apt to buy the Away kit then than the Home ..!

ps
          how do you know that the real Home kit won't have the pin stripes ??

it makes more sense to have the stripe since that would essentially be the White and Red version of the "Adidas Tabela 18 SS Jersey" which is in the 2018 offering of the Adidas Team Catalog that IFF is also been ordering from ..!!
          https://www.pslteamsports.com/Adidas...ed_p_9885.html

Maybe I’m wrong but its hard to see the stripes on this leaked pictures, where the Tabela 18 has the watermark stripes on the front and back. But than spain and russia have a totally different patterns on the same template

Comment

I love Iranian Apparel's Designs...!!
            ordered a few customized FZ hoodies to be able to rock it as a lightweight jacket with whatever I decide to wear, in what seems mostly rainy conditions? of Russia during the games..!! wish you offered more of your designs on the Customized section ..!!
            btw how long usually the shipping of customized garments take from order date ? to USA address
            Thanks, I'm glad you like them and thank you for your order. You should be able to track the status and see shipping estimates. Orders placed now should arrive before the end of May. You can see this estimator as well: https://service.spreadshirt.com/hc/e...p_id=100241041

Comment

The instagram seller only do heat transfer

Comment

The instagram seller only do heat transfer
                Is this a good or a bad thing?

Comment

Maybe I’m wrong but its hard to see the stripes on this leaked pictures, where the Tabela 18 has the watermark stripes on the front and back. But than spain and russia have a totally different patterns on the same template

i think those vertical stripes are actually built into the stitching of the fabric rather than being just water-marked coloring of sort..!? im not sure about this specific model but i used to play in a over 30 club team and we wore a very similar Adidas kit to Tabela..!! almost identical and on that the vertical stripes were built-in the fabric, hence unless a pic is taken from Close-up and or with a very good HD camera it would be hard to capture those stripe details of the kit..!

ps
                  i think they gave Rohani, a cheap, fake, fadidas version of the kit, cause the fker aint gonna wear it at anytime anyways !!?

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                    Is this a good or a bad thing?
                    it aint a bad thing...! most modern badges are Heat Transferred nowadays..!!
                    it doesnt hold up to wear and tear, and last as long as Stitching but it provides for a smooth, stitch-free installation which prevents chafing and make for a more comfortable fit..!

Comment

i think those vertical stripes are actually built into the stitching of the fabric rather than being just water-marked coloring of sort..!? im not sure about this specific model but i used to play in a over 30 club team and we wore a very similar Adidas kit to Tabela..!! almost identical and on that the vertical stripes were built-in the fabric, hence unless a pic is taken from Close-up and or with a very good HD camera it would be hard to capture those stripe details of the kit..!

ps
                      i think they gave Rohani, a cheap, fake, fadidas version of the kit, cause the fker aint gonna wear it at anytime anyways !!?
                      I agree look at this:

So you get a glimpse of it and this is definitely not going to be the home jersey lol

Comment

Originally posted by legofish View Post
                        If you're disappointed with the jersey situation there's still time to get one of these from my Iranian Apparel store And if you know someone who might like them please share the link.

Yes!

Comment

I searched online and there’s still no sign of Iran jerseys besides the Instagram page of the company that sells fake Adidas gear.

I want to own our jersey. Even if it’s ugly.. But I want a legit one. Not the ones they super glue the logo and cheetah on.

Comment

Originally posted by kidmo View Post
                            As I've mentioned before, I've bought from that page too. Very good quality, exactly what I expect from an official Adidas shirt.
                            Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

I would rather wear these beautifully designed and put together Iranian apparel by our friend legofish than a fake Adidas Jersey with the logo glued on it.

Comment

Originally posted by persiangooner View Post
                                As I've mentioned before, I've bought from that page too. Very good quality, exactly what I expect from an official Adidas shirt.
                                Is the logo sewed on the kit or is it a sticker?

Comment

Working...
                                X