Team Melli Adidas "Sponsorship"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kidmo View Post
    Where can you buy it? What is their website?

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
      You can order it via their insta, I think. But tbh, 85 Bucks puh.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
        Adidas.Iran.co on instagram.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
          We haven't had green on our kits for over 2 years now. Pathetic.
          yea man, I'd much prefer a tri colored kit..! with not a whole lot but a touch of green ..!
          if we were actually Sponsored by Adidas we coulda ask for a specially made up kits with a Green/White/Red 3 stripes...! sorta like Bulgaria used to
          but we aint sponsored so we just gotta pick from their Team Catalog offerings that are available to the masses..!
          Originally posted by Surenas View Post
          https://www.instagram.com/p/Bi-d17AD...adidas.co.iran
          are they trustworthy, did someone buy jerseys from them?
          few pages ago in this thread a member said they have ordered the old Adidas wcq kit and they thought that it was real thing and were happy with it ..!?

Comment

You can order it via their insta, I think. But tbh, 85 Bucks puh.
            do they throw in free international shipping at least for that $um..? then it may be worth it?, definitely worth it If its the Genuine Adidas, and they also put a Russia WC patch on the sleeve

the blank of that Kit retails for $50, meaning most likely the guy pays the wholesale price of :$25, plus another say $7-10? for the the IFF Badge and the Persian kitty sticker and the WC patch on the sleeve. ?$35 or so at cost plus shipping cost of $10-15, so dealer cost would hover somewhere around $45-50 bucks..!
            its fair to assume they would be wanting to double up on their overall cost, so anywhere around mid $90s is a fair price to pay for original with all patches Delivered price.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
              do they throw in free international shipping at least for that $um..? then it may be worth it?, definitely worth it If its the Genuine Adidas, and they also put a Russia WC patch on the sleeve

the blank of that Kit retails for $50, meaning most likely the guy pays the wholesale price of :$25, plus another say $7-10? for the the IFF Badge and the Persian kitty sticker and the WC patch on the sleeve. ?$35 or so at cost plus shipping cost of $10-15, so dealer cost would hover somewhere around $45-50 bucks..!
              its fair to assume they would be wanting to double up on their overall cost, so anywhere around mid $90s is a fair price to pay for original with all patches Delivered price.
              Are they patches or just stickers, that's the question.

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad21 View Post
                Here’s the Home jersey:
                oooh, that looks awesome..!! I hope your right..!!?
                I love them vertical striped jerseys...!

where did you get this pic from?

Comment

Is this the TM airplane?! [emoji33][emoji7]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

pretty sure, patches ..!
                    you can't put some shitt that gets destroyed with one wash..! or can they ?

I normally wait till I hear some reviews from early purchasers ....but I'm running outa time

Are they patches or just stickers, that's the question.

Comment

I was going to say it's not worth it but I realised that the kits are probably the real player versions. If that's the case then it's the same price as the Nike player version kits. Having said that I can't justify paying £75 for a copy and paste kit.

Comment

pretty sure, patches ..!
                        you can't put some shitt that gets destroyed with one wash..! or can they ?

I normally wait till I hear some reviews from early purchasers ....but I'm running outa time
                        Bro, they can haha, but they're from Germany, and I actually heard their work isn't bad at all. They produce it here in Germany, but how did they make all these Jerseys and patches within a day after release?

Comment

oooh, that looks awesome..!! I hope your right..!!?
                          I love them vertical striped jerseys...!

where did you get this pic from?
                          I designed it based on what i saw, but the real one gonna be without the stripes

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                            I was going to say it's not worth it but I realised that the kits are probably the real player versions. If that's the case then it's the same price as the Nike player version kits. Having said that I can't justify paying £75 for a copy and paste kit.
                            IF ITS A GENUINE ADIDAS GARMENT, I highly doubt there will be any difference between the Fan and Players version..!! because TM is Not sponsored hence just buying the same thing that any other soccer team in the western world is buying from Adidas's Team Uniform offering for 2018..! Now some of the more elite Adidas sponsored Teams, like Germany, may well ALSO get a more refined and technical and more expensive rendition of the jersey for the actual Federation of that team..!!

like you said if I can be assured of the Garment being a Genuine Adidas, then I'd pay up to $95-100 (Delivered) for the away kit with all the decorations that players version would have , Minus the name and number customization .... which naturally would further add to the price.

Comment

If you're disappointed with the jersey situation there's still time to get one of these from my Iranian Apparel store And if you know someone who might like them please share the link.

Comment

As a fan, there is absolutely no reason to purchase this kit : don't feature Iran flag's colours, could be the jersey of dozen of random national teams, random and oldish design of adidas (plain shirt with just three stripes on the shoulders). Better wear WC14 kit.

Comment

Working...
                                X