No announcement yet.

Team Melli Adidas "Sponsorship"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is what they are going with for the Home jersey but I think with no patterns
    If its a v-neck:

If its crew neck:

So colorwise its going to be white with red accents
    Last edited by Farhad21; 05-20-2018, 09:52 AM.

Comment

I guess no green ):

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        I guess no green ):
        We are the new bahrain, turkey, tunisia, indonesia ....

Comment

Here’s the Home jersey:
          Last edited by Farhad21; 05-20-2018, 10:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad21 View Post
            Here the the Home jersey:
            Looks solid - simple classic adidas design I’m not mad about it at all. Now if only we can get our hands on one....
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

We haven't had green on our kits for over 2 years now. Pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad21 View Post
                Here’s the Home jersey:
                Source?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

http://teamkits.org/post/2102

Comment

would have liked some green, but collar looks nice, the pinstripes are cool too. They are just basic adidas kits at the end of the day, pretty much the highest possible quality templates. But if we want a unique kit, we have to realize its best to just with merooj or smaller euro brand like macron, and just ensure quality is up to standard. Its not like adidas and nike tech is next level, at the end of the day its just lightweight breathable fabric that has some cooling/ventilation.

Comment

Coming from a nation with a 5,000 year history in arts calligraphy, design and architecture, this jersey sucks @$$!!! but better than nothing I guess!!

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
                        Coming from a nation with a 5,000 year history in arts calligraphy, design and architecture, this jersey sucks @$$!!! but better than nothing I guess!!
                        IDC at all, what I care about is, are we able to buy them haha

Comment

Will you guys EVER be happy lol? I'm grateful that TM made the world cup. I'm happy that CQ is still our manager after all the negativity and adversity he has faced. I'm grateful that we are finally wearing one of the main brands of equipment in a VERY long time. So what if the color scheme or design is not my favorite. I'm happy and excited!

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bi-d17AD...adidas.co.iran
                            are they trustworthy, did someone buy jerseys from them?

Comment

What's up with the ironed cheetah sticker? The placement of it is off too. And Iran has tricolored flag...they are still licking bruises from 2009?

W/e...I guess we got a jersey woohoo! Good job IFF the players wouldn't have to play in their undies
                              EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Originally posted by Surenas View Post
                                https://www.instagram.com/p/Bi-d17AD...adidas.co.iran
                                are they trustworthy, did someone buy jerseys from them?
                                @greenguy4life did

PSYCHOPATH
                                https://open.spotify.com/track/54q3rTiRdvXGar9WvqJA4T

Comment

Working...
                                X