No announcement yet.

Team Melli Adidas "Sponsorship"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All this back and forth and no one posted a picture of the suit?
    Here it is:

Thanks to Ari for posting it in the other thread.

Comment

My father in law bought my suite for our wedding from Hakoupian in Tehran in 2001.
      I still have it too although I can’t fit it anymore πŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜œπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜¬πŸ˜¬πŸ˜¬

Comment

This is just sad, you cant even wear a tie or papillon or have your teams badge on the jacket, what are these people doing man wth is this?!!!!
        this is how you do it:

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad21 View Post
            This is just sad, you cant even wear a tie or papillon or have your teams badge on the jacket, what are these people doing man wth is this?!!!!
            this is how you do it:
            I think you're overlooking the very subtle yet classy Hacoupian pocket square.

Comment

Hoping it'll look better with fit, young athletes are dressed in it and not just some two random middle aged guys they found on the street

Comment

Classic IR. You really cannot be surprised any longer. No wonder Carlos has to basically treat IFF and the fat, bald, lazy a-holes in charge like toddlers. That is their mental capacity.

To be honest, I would much rather support someone like our very own Legofish and just get unlicensed gear than go through dumbass Adidas or ANYTHING that goes into IR's hands.

Comment

Originally posted by hippiedervish View Post
                  Hoping it'll look better with fit, young athletes are dressed in it and not just some two random middle aged guys they found on the street
                  With all due respect, these gentlemen were not random guys, but likely the sons of the second cousin of the CEO of hacopian...perfectly logical picks for this unveiling =)

Comment

Originally posted by arash123 View Post
                    Classic IR. You really cannot be surprised any longer. No wonder Carlos has to basically treat IFF and the fat, bald, lazy a-holes in charge like toddlers. That is their mental capacity.
                    To be honest, I would much rather support someone like our very own Legofish and just get unlicensed gear than go through dumbass Adidas or ANYTHING that goes into IR's hands.
                    Moshkel chiye, baradar?

Tbf it's CQ who has been pushing for Adidas. The IFF would be more than happy to go with a domestic brand or some smaller foreign brand so that they can make more money off fakes and embezzle more money out of the federation.

That being said, I don't understand why you're mad at Adidas.

Comment

Originally posted by Bagg10 View Post
                      Moshkel chiye, baradar?

Tbf it's CQ who has been pushing for Adidas. The IFF would be more than happy to go with a domestic brand or some smaller foreign brand so that they can make more money off fakes and embezzle more money out of the federation.

That being said, I don't understand why you're mad at Adidas.
                      You're right, my frustration should not be directed at Adidas. It is just extremely frustrating to be a fan, considering all the crap we put up with even with something as simple as jerseys. Whether it's quality, timing, availability...it never seems to go right. It would be nice if just once we could enjoy official merch.

Comment

Apparently the 2 "models" are Ararat players.

Comment

I'm working very close to the (what I think is) biggest Adidas shop in Stockholm, will go a few days after the release to see if they have gotten it

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                            All this back and forth and no one posted a picture of the suit?
                            Here it is:

Thanks to Ari for posting it in the other thread.
                            that is a sharp looking, well tailored suit ..! me likes
                            unfortunately those wack-colored, kiri looking baggie shirts and no tie to boot mirineh too ensemblesh mireh..!!

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                              I'm working very close to the (what I think is) biggest Adidas shop in Stockholm, will go a few days after the release to see if they have gotten it
                              i hope so, for your sake...!!
                              but highly doubt it..! these fkers havent even decided to put the yooozpalang on it yet ..! no real confirmation yet if Adidas even going to directly market the kit themselves..? and even if they did, unless there is a large number of iranians living in Stockholm ? where that particular store feels the need to keep some TM stock on hand..?? unlikely..!?
                              i think even if adidas participate in retail distribution of it, it will most likely be on only the major Online soccer apparel retailers sites and possibly even their own ..! and possibly some shops in Russia WC cities and Adidas stores in LA or other big cities with large contingent of iranians..!

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                                Great! Please update us once you’ve been there!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X