No announcement yet.

Team Melli Adidas "Sponsorship"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol they got embarassed that they still dont have a proper kit to present so they are going to present us the suits the players will where? Only IFF

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad21 View Post
      Breaking News: here is the official leaked jersey , you saw it first here
      I don't know about you guys but I'd be definitely happy with this... It's unique , creative and rasmi

PSYCHOPATH
      https://open.spotify.com/track/54q3rTiRdvXGar9WvqJA4T

Comment

The World Cup jerseys won’t even have an unveiling ceremony it seems..

The shirts will be unveiled against Uzbekistan in a friendly match.

Comment

Coming out tomorrow apparently on May 10th

Comment

Comment

i have a feeling that our jerseys are going to be very nice looking. i doubt that they are going to be generic, cuz if they were then it would be easier to make fakes. and iff wouldn't make us wait so long for a blank white jersey
              SHOW TIME!

Comment

Originally posted by kidmo View Post
                I don't know about you guys but I'd be definitely happy with this... It's unique , creative and rasmi
                That kiri piece of shit jersey would be a national embarrassment

Comment

Originally posted by Sam van Dam View Post
                  i have a feeling that our jerseys are going to be very nice looking. i doubt that they are going to be generic, cuz if they were then it would be easier to make fakes. and iff wouldn't make us wait so long for a blank white jersey
                  i hope you are right

Comment

Originally posted by JoojehKoobedeh2 View Post
                    Coming out tomorrow apparently on May 10th
                    Source?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

It could also go other way around... If you know you are going to get copied, there is no incentive to invest capital into making something unique.

Comment

I hope they don’t make us wait for just a zirpoosh. I doubt that Taj will do this to the fans. He seemed pretty optimistic and smiley while talking about the designs.

However..

If the jerseys are plain white shirts, everyone who kept betting their sombols should cut them off.

Comment

Originally posted by kidmo View Post
                          halet khube amu?

Comment

any updates from hakopian?
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

^yes check the instagram

Comment

Guys I’m confused. What is this hacoupian stuff? Can someone clarify. Sorry for the incovenience

Comment

Working...
                                X