No announcement yet.

Team Melli Adidas "Sponsorship"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Japan will probably play in world cup with Captain Tsubasa Jerseys....Japan always have great designs...
    World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
    sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
    If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
    -

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
      Moroccan federation apparently also complained about the design Adidas made for their World Cup kits.

http://www.voetbalzone.nl/doc.asp?uid=328499
      i dont blame them, their kit design is boring, dated and redundant shittt...!! and i really hope that IFF wasnt offered the same kit.... although i fear we may well have ...!!

Comment

Morocco playing with white jerseys? so we will wear red againt them...?
        World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
        sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
        If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
        -

Comment

i hope IFF dont let us down with a crappy design, the jersey is 110 bucks it better be good

Comment

bought this on Ebay just now to get me by till WC
            https://www.ebay.com/itm/322995619147

looks good on the pics...? i like that tonal yoozpalang on it..
            if it turned out wack quality i just pass it on to my brother who isnt a big football fan but will be with me in russia..!

Comment

By the way, the German national wrestling team is wearing Merooj even though German companies like Adidas and Puma could easily sponsor them.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                bought this on Ebay just now to get me by till WC
                https://www.ebay.com/itm/322995619147

looks good on the pics...? i like that tonal yoozpalang on it..
                if it turned out wack quality i just pass it on to my brother who isnt a big football fan but will be with me in russia..!
                i have this, its a shitty quality. do not buy.
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

^ figured.... since it was cheap lol
                  too late now

Comment

Guys I found out from "DjPedram" that the official Adidas store in downtown Toronto Canada will have Iran's official World Cup Jersey starting May 25th. I called the store myself and confirmed this just now. The store name on Google Maps is, "Adidas Sport Performance". But when I called the Adidas stores where I live in Atlanta, GA and they told me they have not heard of the Iran jersey coming to there store at all. I will go down there in person and confirm with their store manager when I get the time. I'll be calling other Adidas stores in the US such as NY and LA as well to see if they have heard about the Iran jersey coming to their stores. Just wanted to share this information with everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
                      Guys I found out from "DjPedram" that the official Adidas store in downtown Toronto Canada will have Iran's official World Cup Jersey starting May 25th. I called the store myself and confirmed this just now. The store name on Google Maps is, "Adidas Sport Performance". But when I called the Adidas stores where I live in Atlanta, GA and they told me they have not heard of the Iran jersey coming to there store at all. I will go down there in person and confirm with their store manager when I get the time. I'll be calling other Adidas stores in the US such as NY and LA as well to see if they have heard about the Iran jersey coming to their stores. Just wanted to share this information with everyone.
                      Did you try the Adidas store in Buckhead?

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                        Did you try the Adidas store in Buckhead?
                        Yes I called them yesterday and today

Comment

rumors rumors rumors

Are we Germany now?

Comment

Originally posted by Surenas View Post
                            rumors rumors rumors

Are we Germany now?
                            No way that's our jersey. The current ones are better than that.

Comment

That picture is not our jersey, it is a training jersey.

Comment

Originally posted by Surenas View Post
                                rumors rumors rumors

Are we Germany now?
                                Lol that's only your rumor

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X