Team Melli Adidas "Sponsorship"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    Abedini starts talking about Uhlsport... he forgets Uhlsport was so shameless they were sending TM inferior kits for the World Cup itself.
    Middlemen are just upset some bisavad cousin in Dubai isn't going to get rich for selling the same crap.
    Abedini was useless at IFF - he was fired for a resaon.

* I just watched the Abedini part and its clear he has no idea about how these companies work. He expects a company like Adidas to treat IFF like a wholesale retailer... its not... IFF is the end user.
    I am not saying Abedini is 100% right, it is just IFF made a panic move, could at least buy clothes from Adidas up to WC and consider other offers coming from Puma, NB, Umbro, etc for WC.

Comment

Lets hope Adidas at least designs and sends a final product from their side because I know for sure if IFF continues to design and stick the stuff in house we're going to get embarrassed for the WC.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
        Lets hope Adidas at least designs and sends a final product from their side because I know for sure if IFF continues to design and stick the stuff in house we're going to get embarrassed for the WC.
        From what I read above (if that's correct) it's obviously not going to happen. Not only are they not sponsering (paying) IFF, IFF has to pay them as well. Basically they are buying of the rack equipment and getting a discount for it. If that is truly the case, I don't see why it took so long for them to make this 'deal'. Even a random guy would get a huge discount if he was buying €4 min worth of equipment.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
          From what I read above (if that's correct) it's obviously not going to happen. Not only are they not sponsering (paying) IFF, IFF has to pay them as well. Basically they are buying of the rack equipment and getting a discount for it. If that is truly the case, I don't see why it took so long for them to make this 'deal'. Even a random guy would get a huge discount if he was buying €4 min worth of equipment.
          Damn that's pathetic. We're officially the best team in Asia, the 2nd team to qualify after Brazil and we've had to whore ourselves all year in order to get a deal like that?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
            I am not saying Abedini is 100% right, it is just IFF made a panic move, could at least buy clothes from Adidas up to WC and consider other offers coming from Puma, NB, Umbro, etc for WC.
            Definitely agree that they rushed, but I don't think any other brand would have satisfied TM and CQ.

Comment

Putting aside the many issues with the way IFF has gone about this...
              I sincerely hope that after paying 1M Euro with 10% foreign sales royalty, Adidas makes a kick-ass design for us...wishful thinking?

Comment

Originally posted by jahandoost View Post
                Putting aside the many issues with the way IFF has gone about this...
                I sincerely hope that after paying 1M Euro with 10% foreign sales royalty, Adidas makes a kick-ass design for us...wishful thinking?

They are not making us anything. We're buying in bulk and we stitch the crests, logos,... ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                  They are not making us anything. We're buying in bulk and we stitch the crests, logos,... ourselves.
                  What a disaster.

Comment

^our 2014 kit was so childish and ugly i cant even wear it,
                    Here is where they got the image for it, its a lepard https://www.vectorstock.com/royalty-...-vector-427688
                    You dont make awareness of an animal you have two of on the jersey, you put your national animal if you want to use animals

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad21 View Post
                      Here is where they got the image for it, its a lepard https://www.vectorstock.com/royalty-...-vector-427688
                      You dont make awareness of an animal you have two of on the jersey, you put your national animal if you want to use animals
                      You know what the sad thing is? At first I thougth IFF picked the cheetah, but just before World Cup 2014 someone shared a video and they went to the Uhlsport Germany offices - they bought up the design!

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad21 View Post
                        WOW!!! What a Shameful antic from these #$%^ MORONS!!! This is so pathetic, so inept so unprofessional.....

Comment

So does this mean we're basically getting the same design we've had throughout World Cup Qualifiers? And no online sales?

Comment

It's truly sad we have to prostitute ourselves to wear Adidas, not even getting sponsored by them. I prefer sticking to domestic brands from now on...

Comment

Guys from the video it appears as if that's not anyone's fault but Iran's politics. The fact that Adidas refused to sponsor is is because of the regulation that insists that 20% of the products have to be made within the country. This is obviously not going to happen, EVER. So if they were not able to make an exception it's under no surprise that we have a hard time getting a uniform from these big names. It's to bad!

Comment

can someone please explain what is going on from the beginning

Comment

Working...
                                X