• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kidmo View Post
    So it would be something like this:
    i dont like it, we cant make it better?is too plain....my opinion

Comment

it looks fine. can our members who are good at design make some variations ? if they give template they almost always give unique colors that arent included normally to customize.

Comment

I really don't like the tri-color. The all-white look is my favorite for the kits followed by the all-red.

Comment

Originally posted by Persian-Pride87 View Post
          I really don't like the tri-color. The all-white look is my favorite for the kits followed by the all-red.
          tbh I think tri color is awesome. The all white makes it look like zir piranee

Comment

I can see your view point. To me though, white is such a classy/slick color. Tri-color to me looks too messy and disorganized.

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
            tbh I think tri color is awesome. The all white makes it look like zir piranee

Comment

It would be very cool if the back of the shirt is all green starting from the the Jugular notch. and then white and highlights of red in the front...with maybe addition of the Cheetah.
              EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

I also like primarily a White kit with Red & Green used in extreme moderation ..!
                Primarily Red kit with small splash of White n Green as Away kit.
                Don’t mind a mostly Green kit as 3rd Alternate kit

Comment

Very nice actually. I'd definitely buy that

Comment

We need to drop the leopard ... it’s played out in all the brands we’ve had

Comment

Looks fine to me!

Comment

Originally posted by tiesto View Post
                        We need to drop the leopard ... it’s played out in all the brands we’ve had
                        It's actually an asiatic cheetah, with only about 50 living in the wild in Iran (they are not found any where else in the world). It's been added to TM kits to raise awareness about it's fragile existence and the need to conserve this species. No offense, but by your comment, it may be useful to continue to have it on TM kits to continue to raise awareness/knowledge about it.

Comment

The cheetah makes our jerseys unique and stand out. I support keeping the cheetah

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                            The cheetah makes our jerseys unique and stand out. I support keeping the cheetah
                            Agreed. Plus, some of our members/hamvatans still like to display the lion on flags etc. At one point, Persia actually had living lions in the wild, but they were hunted to extinction. Why not support an image on our TM kits that is actually still alive, worth saving, and represents the last living large cat of Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                              It's actually an asiatic cheetah, with only about 50 living in the wild in Iran (they are not found any where else in the world). It's been added to TM kits to raise awareness about it's fragile existence and the need to conserve this species. No offense, but by your comment, it may be useful to continue to have it on TM kits to continue to raise awareness/knowledge about it.
                              I like the cheetah as it raises awareness and give us an identity however a different variation would be nice in terms of aesthetics and design.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                                As you said, they only exist in Iran. So why do we need to create awareness in the world? All it takes is for IR to get their shit together and prevent them from getting extinct in their very own land.
                                The reason we have them on our shirt is another. It's a stunt by an international terrorist (minister of culture) to erase the true symbol of our nation from our identity, through the back door.

Having said that, I'm not against them being on our shirts. As you said too, they make our jerseys unique, and it helps creating awareness among Iranians at least.

Comment

Working...
                                X