Team Melli Adidas "Sponsorship"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Farhad21 View Post
    That looks amazing. How did you make it? Do you have prior experience with graphic design and such?

Comment

Originally posted by YeCheesi Tala View Post
      If only we could have purple and gold color in our jersey to rejuvenate our true past
      We were formerly the Lakers?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
        Design was nice but quality and cut of the shirt were horrible. The material bering very thick and weird. Kinda felt like a very thin foam which made me sweat like crazy.
        its nothing wrong with uhlsport. our football team are sponserd by uhlsport in sweden we have no problem with them. even mahdavikia saw our kits and he said that you can not compare this kits with TM kits or uhlsport in iran because uhlsport in iran is all fake..
        TEAM MELLI IRAN - PERSPOLIS

Comment

these are undoubtedly the coolest

TEAM MELLI IRAN - PERSPOLIS

Comment

Originally posted by shahramii View Post

Agreed!
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
              We were formerly the Lakers?
              There is a reason they are the team for Tehrangeles

Look up Derafsh-e Kaviani
              EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Our uniform should be green jerseys, white shorts and red socks. Going with an all white uniform, considering the existing colors we could make use of from our flag, is almost as if we are saying we didn't come up with any ideas for one.
                I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                  Our uniform should be green jerseys, white shorts and red socks. Going with an all white uniform, considering the existing colors we could make use of from our flag, is almost as if we are saying we didn't come up with any ideas for one.
                  Mexico already took that lol. Everyone would think TM is Mexico NT. I think what Uhlsports did with the highlights was very nice. Having a pure white jersey with distinctive highlights of Green/Red equally emphasized would have us stand out nicely. Just for the love of Khoda can we be consistent. Looking at all the great staple teams in the world they have stuck with pretty much the same theme. TM rebrands every freaking new tournament.

EDITED: I also really love the world cup 2006 socks! There is just something about them that screams Ancient Persia. Really hope that would become a regular thing TM uses.
                  EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Originally posted by shahramii View Post

Holy #%$&.. These are nice!

Comment

Mexico already took that lol. Everyone would think TM is Mexico NT. I think what Uhlsports did with the highlights was very nice. Having a pure white jersey with distinctive highlights of Green/Red equally emphasized would have us stand out nicely. Just for the love of Khoda can we be consistent. Looking at all the great staple teams in the world they have stuck with pretty much the same theme. TM rebrands every freaking new tournament.

EDITED: I also really love the world cup 2006 socks! There is just something about them that screams Ancient Persia. Really hope that would become a regular thing TM uses.
                      Many countries have already taken the all white ones too and yet no one confuses them with each other.
                      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                        Many countries have already taken the all white ones too and yet no one confuses them with each other.
                        It is like how yellow/blue/white = brazil; yellow/yellow/green = australia; green/red/yellow =cameroon; red/blue/red= espania; red/green/red = portugal.

These are the staples of these countries. Atleast whenever I see these color jerseys with that particular combo, that is the country that comes to mind. Considering how much more popular Mexico NT is compared to ours green/white/red becomes associated with Mexico.

The reason all white jersey is "distinguishable" is because it is generic. Like generic medications that are made by numerous pharma manufacturers this is the same. All white, all red, etc etc (unless it is a rare color like orange) is generic. Having a green/white/red becomes a brand. At least in the medication world the brand is associated with the company first to "patent".

It would be nice if we can create our own "brand" so to speak. I think uhlsport designs placed us in the right direction.
                        EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

It is like how yellow/blue/white = brazil; yellow/yellow/green = australia; green/red/yellow =cameroon; red/blue/red= espania; red/green/red = portugal.

These are the staples of these countries. Atleast whenever I see these color jerseys with that particular combo, that is the country that comes to mind. Considering how much more popular Mexico NT is compared to ours green/white/red becomes associated with Mexico.

The reason all white jersey is "distinguishable" is because it is generic. Like generic medications that are made by numerous pharma manufacturers this is the same. All white, all red, etc etc (unless it is a rare color like orange) is generic. Having a green/white/red becomes a brand. At least in the medication world the brand is associated with the company first to "patent".

It would be nice if we can create our own "brand" so to speak. I think uhlsport designs placed us in the right direction.
                          Wanting to have our own brand is exactly one of the reasons why I was arguing against having a generic all white uniform.

Comment

You want something unique. Keep the white jersey and at a diagonal tricolor stripe like peru do.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                              Quality yes but the lack of effort from Puma to make it unique was a tragic.
                              quality wasnt quiet as shitt as chinese/iranian knock offs but also left Much more to be desired..!!
                              those cunts in Puma made ONLY TM's kit with an inferior/cheaper quality material than the rest of their sponsored teams that year as well..!!
                              i should know, since i used to carry Puma in my sport shop and i ordered mine 8 months in advance of delivery along with a bunch more for my nephews and brothers directly from the Puma ..! and then when i went to WC in Germany, going through the kits at sport shop WC product inventory, it became glaringly obvious when i compared mine with that of Identically Designed sides, say that of Switzerland, or even other kiri african countries sponsored by Puma..!
                              needless to say as a result of shittier, thicker/ non-breathing, polyester based material, the shirt trapped much heat rather than dissipating it and also neckline of the shirt seemed awful tight and uncomfortable feeling, at least for me...?
                              as far as Design was concerned, like you said the design was Far from Unique..! i believe besides Italy and 1-2 other african countries which got a somewhat more unique and different design, pretty much every other Puma sponsored team at WC06 got the Same Templet (which was designed more to promote the Brand than the Team..! with Puma logo all over the kit, so as from any camera angle the first thing you noticed was the Puma cat..!)
                              perhaps the TM Players and few of the first shipments were made with decent material on par with their other teams but by enlarge the majority of other iran kits they sold to me or to internet official resellers like world soccer shop and etc were in fact with inferior material and off course that didnt stop them from charging full price for them either..!!

oh, and just as Adidas seem to be planning to do, Puma also waited till March of 2006 before it finally released and shipped off Iran's kit, at least 4-6 months after all other country's kits were revealed and marketed..!

Comment

There is a reason they are the team for Tehrangeles

Look up Derafsh-e Kaviani

who that ??

Comment

Working...
                                X