No announcement yet.

Team Melli Adidas "Sponsorship"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When is Adidas supposed to release our jersey again? I don't feel like we've ever waited this long for a freaking jersey release!

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
      When is Adidas supposed to release our jersey again? I don't feel like we've ever waited this long for a freaking jersey release!
      To FIFA on January 30th.
      Publicly sometime in Feb/March.

Don't expect much. Adidas doesn't give a f*** about Iranian football. They put more effort into North Korea's kit than ours.

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
        Last I heard Adidas designers were seen at Khorasan looking for Asiatic Cheetahs for logo inspiration.

Of course an insider told me if they don't see anything they will opt in for an all out white jersey to show respect for the loss of the Cheetahs.
        EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Originally posted by YeCheesi Tala View Post
          Last I heard Adidas designers were seen at Khorasan looking for Asiatic Cheetahs for logo inspiration.

Of course an insider told me if they don't see anything they will opt in for an all out white jersey to show respect for the loss of the Cheetahs.
          can we all white, but make a nice one

Comment

lool, 1 year contract. Are we that badbakht?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              To FIFA on January 30th.
              Publicly sometime in Feb/March.

Don't expect much. Adidas doesn't give a f*** about Iranian football. They put more effort into North Korea's kit than ours.
              Specially knowing they sponsor us just for 1 year

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                Specially knowing they sponsor us just for 1 year
                Then we will show them what a market they didnt know of before and they will extend that contract.

Comment

To those who are questioning the short duration of the deal: There's no money in this for the goons in IFF. They know CQ will leave after the WC and they'll recruit some local coach like GN, Mazloomi, or at best, Ivankovic again, and go back to Majid/Givova/Uhlsport so they can line their pockets with bribes. This deal is to keep CQ happy in the final year of his contract and because they just don't have the cojones to stand up to him.

On a positive note, we will at least get some legit commemorative flags and timestamps on TM jerseys versus the three opponents instead of those awful stickers they slapped on the Uhlsport jerseys in Brazil.

Comment

What does this say?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                      What does this say?
                      The image isn't working

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                        Its a shame we're wearing white every game. We play better in red. I know its superstition, but look at the history.
                        I wouldn't call it superstition. Certain colours indeed have an effect on people.

Comment

Thanks for the reactions folks, here are some more.
                          Home & Away. I miss our three colour jerseys, so the away jersey is special.

Goalie jersey.

In a world where we'd have Nike, here are 2 jerseys, one based on the 2017 template and one on the old school 04-05 jersey

Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                          محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                          - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                            The image isn't working
                            Now?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                              Now?
                              Yeah it works now

It says Mehdi Taj and the Middle Eastern representative for Adidas signed a one year deal with IFF for Team Melli to be sponsored by Adidas for the World Cup.
                              LOL, the first comment says "Real Adidas or Chinese Adidas?"

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                                we ahould go with a retro look
                                We should go with a retro look of our 1978 WC Jersey

Comment

Working...
                                X