No announcement yet.

Team Melli Adidas "Sponsorship"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If we don’t get a design it’s not because Adidas declines. It’s because additional designs will cost more and the IFF won’t be able to afford it.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      Adidas also sponsored North Korea...
      Or look at the kits they gave Bosnia and Colombia last world cup... they don't care to make unique kits for most of the teams.
      Nobody can force you to wear something you dont like. You can simply say

"We dont like it" .

It is not like we are telling them to travel to Mars and back. Just a clean simple design that takes at most a couple of minutes. So blame IFF and not Adidas.

Comment

Where is Javad Zarif

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
          If we don’t get a design it’s not because Adidas declines. It’s because additional designs will cost more and the IFF won’t be able to afford it.
          Lets just pretend its like you say. How much does additional design cost
          500/1.000/10.000/100.000 $?

If I remember the numbers correctly each nations federation gets 2.000.000 $ for qualifiying for the World Cup.

Or did the money got sanctioned again and dissapear in some IFF relatives wifes pocket?

We are Iran and we cant afford a simple design?

Now go blame Adidas!

Comment

Originally posted by MR.S View Post
            Lets just pretend its like you say. How much does additional design cost
            500/1.000/10.000/100.000 $?

If I remember the numbers correctly each nations federation gets 2.000.000 $ for qualifiying for the World Cup.

Or did the money got sanctioned again and dissapear in some IFF relatives wifes pocket?

We are Iran and we cant afford a simple design?

Now go blame Adidas!
            Or in the Mollah’s pockets. I don’t think we can’t afford it, my guess is that the IFF can’t afford it and they have to keep going to the majles and begging them for money.

We have a lot of theives in Iran and these theives don’t want anything good for Iran

Comment

^Then its not Adidas fault.

Comment

^Then its not Adidas fault.
                Yes I agree with you. That’s why in my first post I said it would be the IFF’s fault Because as cheap as those additional costs are for the rest of the world, our IFF is badbakht and struggles to collect cash.

Comment

Comment

2nd to qualify for the WC and still no retro kit design, let alone kit??? Fuck off Adidas!

Comment

Its 200 procent true. A design takes at most a few minutes to put toghether.

The deal with Iran is more valueable than selling a couple iranian jerseys.

Adidas dont sponsor Iran just for charity.

Dont confuse "good federation" with bad taste.
                      The least the incompetent IFF can do is to suggest several designs or ideas for Adidas to work off of. These guys do not care and wish not to put the smallest effort into improving the looks and presentations. In other words Facade is the least concern of them. Look at their own shitty logo, IFF's logo make one wanna puke!

Comment

I think adidas will get a slight taste of the Iran market with this World Cup deal.

I'm sure after the World Cup, they would look at their analytics, and if the see there was a lot of demand for the Iran merchandise, they will probably look to come into the IPL.

Who knows. Maybe Persepolis and esteghlal might get sponsored by adidas in the near future.

Comment

Originally posted by IRAN300 View Post
                          Hi guys, what do you think about that jersey for the WC ?
                          It's somehow similar to Belgium during Euro 2016.
                          Even though it's unlikely that Adidas will provide us with such template instead of a random one IMO.
                          [ATTACH]17599[/ATTACH]
                          Australia and Brazil have identiical jerseys but nobody cares you can still diffrentiate them apart. I hope we get a retro design
                          like the one you have posted. When did we wore those? Must be one of the best designed Iranians kits ever. The green stripes on the white look so good.

Comment

Adidas doesn't take any design input from federations.

Comment

Adidas wants no part of the IFF

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                                Adidas wants no part of the IFF
                                Exactly.
                                No company wants interference/input from some other organization, especially one like IFF.

Comment

Working...
                                X