Team Melli Adidas "Sponsorship"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
    These arrived yesterday. Definitely great quality for replicas and A LOT better than the ones they sell in Iran.

I want to buy to. Please pm me

از تلفون أيفون فرستادم
    TEAM MELLI IRAN - PERSPOLIS

Comment

Hey guys, I’m more than happy to help you but I’m also getting SO many private messages that it honestly is starting to get a little annoying

I’m gonna PM the last people who ask and then I’m gonna stop. Hope y’all will understand

Comment

Originally posted by shahramii View Post
        I want to buy to. Please pm me

از تلفون أيفون فرستادم
        I tried PM’ing you but it says “shahramii exceeds the required message space...”.

Comment

Hi dear,

Can you PM me the link please 😊😊🙏🙏?

Thanks in advance.

Comment

the red ones are actually really nice!

Comment

I tried PM’ing you but it says “shahramii exceeds the required message space...”.
              Hi,

Can you send me the link please for the jersey please?

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Like Nike, We all Need to Ban Adidas amongst TM fans for the utter disrespect they have given our federation and our NATIONAL TEAM. This is deplorable! , Its actually IFF fault for being so pathetic, Cant they find another NON fascist brand that is equally good????

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
                  Like Nike, We all Need to Ban Adidas amongst TM fans for the utter disrespect they have given our federation and our NATIONAL TEAM. This is deplorable! , Its actually IFF fault for being so pathetic, Cant they find another NON fascist brand that is equally good????
                  you have to understand that if we did not get adidas in the first place ( before knowing all the drama ) many of us including myself would always mention how bad iff is and they cant even get a good brand to sponsor us and why do we have to to be sponsored by 3rd rated german/italian brand .
                  sigpic

Comment

As much as I disliked the adidas saga but we looked professional on the pitch and the kits had good quality.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
                      As much as I disliked the adidas saga but we looked professional on the pitch and the kits had good quality.
                      For the first time since 2006 people looked at our jersey's and didn't say "look at this third world country, they can't even have good jersey"

Comment

Hey guys, I’m more than happy to help you but I’m also getting SO many private messages that it honestly is starting to get a little annoying

I’m gonna PM the last people who ask and then I’m gonna stop. Hope y’all will understand
                        Hey guys, can you read this please. I’m getting PM after PM.

If others who I’ve messaged can help out it’s appreciated. Thanks.

Comment

http://www.persianfootball.com/news/...afc-asian-cup/

It was nice while it lasted. I guess now they have to look for a new shirt sponsor !

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                            http://www.persianfootball.com/news/...afc-asian-cup/

It was nice while it lasted. I guess now they have to look for a new shirt sponsor !
                            I still don't see how they can stop IFF from simply going to a store, buying jerseys and wearing them.
                            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                              I still don't see how they can stop IFF from simply going to a store, buying jerseys and wearing them.
                              When it's on the world stage like this with millions of people watching they are allowed to say no!

Comment

Let's start boycotting Adidas as well, and then Puma, then Jako, then (fill in brand here) up until we have to walk naked in the streets.

Comment

Working...
                                X