Team Melli Adidas "Sponsorship"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
    No problem. If you want I can send you how to get some for $26 USD better than these with adidas font and numbers and patches.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    koja?

Comment

No problem. If you want I can send you how to get some for $26 USD better than these with adidas font and numbers and patches.

Please share with me as well. Thank you.

Comment

i ordered one from DHgate for 15 usd, lets see how it turns out

Comment

I have a self made kit but I need to add the cheetah. Any high quality jpeg?

Comment

Team Melli Adidas "Sponsorship"

I fixed the Iran patch situation myself. All I did was pull the shirt (near the patch) to the left lol. Here’s a before and after:

Before

After

I’m actually very content with this jersey. The only thing that’s different is that the red is burgundy and not the red of Team Melli. But when you see the 2 different reds together it gives it a nice look. Also there’s no cheetah.

It may not be authentic but it’s definitely qualifies as a replica in my book. Also the quality is definitely better than the ones they sell in Iran that’s for sure.

Comment

Please send it across aswell!

Comment

This regime gets changed and we get real humans ruling us. We should ban Adidas for 100 years for their treacherous BS of making IFF buy the jerseys and not supplying it to fans in the sport stores!🤬🤬🤬🤬

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
                  This regime gets changed and we get real humans ruling us. We should ban Adidas for 100 years for their treacherous BS of making IFF buy the jerseys and not supplying it to fans in the sport stores!🤬🤬🤬🤬
                  I think we have discussed that topic intensely. Adidas is not to blame. it is the Iranian system not being professional and backwards oriented.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

For those who go for the self made jersey how do you add the Adidas font?

Do adidas store accept to add a red font on a random jersey?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                      For those who go for the self made jersey how do you add the Adidas font?

Do adidas store accept to add a red font on a random jersey?
                      I got the white iran Jersey from the fan shop outside the stadium in St Petersburg, I'm planning to try my luck and take it to the print shop at the addidas store- not sure if they will do it though.... Any one tried ??

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

Someone bought the jersey at Monirieh ? If yes how is the quality ? Thanks

Comment

Could not wait any longer so just bought the jersey from the infamous instagram page. The jersey looks very good actually and qualitywise its also great.

Comment

Looks good indeed.

At what price?

Comment

Originally posted by parisian homie View Post
                              Looks good indeed.

At what price?
                              I'm pretty sure it's 120$ and more... insane price for an art project!

Comment

Originally posted by parisian homie View Post
                                Looks good indeed.

At what price?
                                100 euros with name. Pretty expensive tbh, but i had no other options. Went to local printing shops and none of them were able to print it for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X