This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
    Ahmadinejad did that because he's a moron, and did Rouhani make that same statement too?
    Rouhani didn't, but that is not something people forget. That and all the "down with USA" "down with Israel" chants our fellow countrymen & countrywomen chant at every rally.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
      Rouhani didn't, but that is not something people forget. That and all the "down with USA" "down with Israel" chants our fellow countrymen & countrywomen chant at every rally.
      I only see that in mosques. Normal Iranians don't say shit like that

Comment

Lol no one says the down with USA shit. Maybe 1%… Thats all propaganda and you guys are falling for it

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
          I only see that in mosques. Normal Iranians don't say shit like that
          Other than this being utter bullshit, can we please push discussions like these to the General Forum or something like that?

//

What this guy is most likely worried about, is him going back to the States after having visited one of the travel banned countries. He'll be fine, whoever reported this was trying to tie this travel ban business to the football and talk about it's effects (rightly so), but this player playing in Iran won't affect his situation in the US.
          Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
          محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
          - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
            Get that bullshit out of here. You are just saying retarded things you see on tv when the reality is that massive aggression has always been against Iran and not the other way. Israel on a daily basis lobbies the world to attack Iran because they are too big of pu$$ys to do it themselves. Don't forget that we lost a million people when Iraq attacked us and how much support the world gave them while they used chemical weapons against us and we didn't even have a missile. I hate when Iranians like you go and spread what you see in the media here without adding any proper context. Have some pride and don't just jump on the bandwagon because it's convenient for you and gets your brownie points with your employer and American friends. This Iraqi player is a moron and just a pawn in this silly propaganda. Irans hosting the American wrestling team should be a reference point to him and should be your reference point when people ask you about it instead of saying Israeli propaganda about how Iran wants to "wipe them off the map" when in reality, what Ahmadinejad (the worst president in irans history) actually said, was to "wipe the Zionist regime from the page's of history". Obviously the wrong thing to say, but was translated in a way to make it seem like a physical threat which it was not. I am a huge critic of the government of Iran, but people in this county have a very uneducated view and people like you are supposed to bridge the gap, not make it worse.

Can we talk about football now?

Comment

Closing this thread - who cares what this player does or does not do. Iran is the safest country in the middle east (knocks on wood).

Take political discussion to general forum.

Comment

Working...
              X