Vote: Iran's player of the year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vote: Iran's player of the year?

So we are almost at the end of the current year and time to select the best Iranian footballer of the year.

Last year I posted a similar thread and Jahanbakhsh won by a good margin! http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...er-of-the-year

Options are in alphabetical order. If your player is not in the list put the name in the comments. I couldn't fit more than 20 options.

Choose between 1 to 3 players.
    Vahid Amiri
    0%
    Sasan Ansari
    0%
    Karim Ansarifard
    0%
    Sardar Azmoun
    0%
    Alireza Beiranvand
    0%
    Hassan Beitsaeed
    0%
    Ashkan Dejagah
    0%
    Omid Ebrahimi
    0%
    Saeed Ezzatollahi
    0%
    Reza Guchannejad
    0%
    Ehsan Hajsafi
    0%
    Jalal Hosseini
    0%
    Alireza Jahanbakhsh
    0%
    Rashid Mazaheri
    0%
    Milad Mohammadi
    0%
    Ramin Rezaeian
    0%
    Morteza Tabrizi
    0%
    Mehdi Taremi
    0%
    Rahim Zoheivi
    0%
    Other
    0%

The poll is expired.

My nominees:

1.Reza Ghoochannejhad
    2.Karim Ansarifard
    3.Sardar Azmoun

Comment

There is no poll

My votes:
      1. Sardar Azmoun
      2. Jalal Hosseini
      3. Reza Ghoochannejhad

Comment

Azmoun
        Milad Mohammadi
        Ghoochannejhad

Comment

Sorry guys took me a while to narrow down to 19 choices. Please vote your nominees.

Comment

Karim Ansarifarnt
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Azmoun
              Milad Mohammadi
              Karim Ansarifard/Reza Gucci

Comment

Who the hell are some of the players on this list? Morteza Tabrizi? Rahim Zoheivi? Lol, lists like this should be narrowed to more realistic contenders.

Comment

I accidentally hit submit without selecting my 2 other candidates.

In addition to Sardar Azmoun, I also select Jalal Hosseini and Reza Ghoochannezhad.

Comment

Sardar
                    Ramin
                    Karim

I don't rate players on shittyviese high :P
                    sigpic

Comment

Quite surprised there's no votes for Ezzatolahi and Hajsafi. Take away club form, purely their national team performances together in the 2 CDM roles, they were probably the most important players against South Korea and Uzbekistan. They controlled the games from the first whistle to the last. Ezzatolahi of course didn't really play for Rostov and I don't know about Hajsafi form for Sepahan but I believe he plays at left back for them so I understand it from that respect but I still expected someone to vote.

For me Milad has really become a top left back. A real gem.

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
                        Quite surprised there's no votes for Ezzatolahi and Hajsafi. Take away club form, purely their national team performances together in the 2 CDM roles, they were probably the most important players against South Korea and Uzbekistan. They controlled the games from the first whistle to the last. Ezzatolahi of course didn't really play for Rostov and I don't know about Hajsafi form for Sepahan but I believe he plays at left back for them so I understand it from that respect but I still expected someone to vote.

So you're saying player of the "year" should be voted based on 2 good games in the national team?

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
                          Who the hell are some of the players on this list? Morteza Tabrizi? Rahim Zoheivi? Lol, lists like this should be narrowed to more realistic contenders.
                          You don't follow the league, do you?

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post

We have a surplus of really good players. They are not forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                              So you're saying player of the "year" should be voted based on 2 good games in the national team?
                              2 vital world cup qualifiers, against 2 top Asian teams, conceding zero shots on target, playing together for first time, controlling the games under a lot of pressure.

Like I said and I will reiterate, if you discount their club form and focus only on their national team games last year, considering we didn't have a lot of friendlies either, those two performances, really show how important they are to Iran.

I'm basically just praising them.

Comment

Working...
                              X