Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup Qualifier: Qatar - Iran; Info, Updates and Live Reports (23.03.2017)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YeCheesi Tala View Post
    Not his fault man they didnt come up for the ball
    So are you telling me that he couldn't even take a shot at the goal himself? He had a chance of scoring had he taken he shot!

Comment

hajsafi does dumb shit like that sometimes.

but I dont blame him individually, you could tell that the teams killer instict was very rusty.

I want dejagah back to fitness and playing in wolfsburg. he brings to much to our offense and midfield.
      I feel his absence whenever he doesnt play.

I think that CQ is planning to swap out montazeri and hosseini each game and leave PAG in.
      Im guessing his logic is that PAG can handle 2 games but hosseini and montazeri are better alternated instead of exhausting/injuring them.
      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

CQ alters every player to make it impossible for the opponent to analyse the team. Who thought we would play with this line up today? Don't be surprise if we play with a different lineup next game.

Comment

Is there anyone that got the chart where the possibility of reaching the world cup is displayed? Near locks etc

Comment

Iran's odds to qualify directly are over 97% according to We Global Football (It was 88% before the Qatar match started)

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSUc6dVsehE

I suggest everyone watch this now and look what Al Kass were talking about.

At 17:01:

The guy says that he believes South Korea is better than Qatar but Iran is not any different/better than us. The other guy starts laughing saying that Iran has proved itself to be the best and theres no team that is currently better than Iran. They start fighting over saying that Qatars team has no spirit and that they need to remove Soria and Tabata because they are not good for their national team and do not show any spirit. From now on, he advised the president of the federation to depend on the youth players in Aspire academy.
              'Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not to their own facts.”

Comment

Originally posted by PersianBoy9 View Post

The guy says that he believes South Korea is better than Qatar but Iran is not any different/better than us. The other guy starts laughing saying that Iran has proved itself to be the best and theres no team that is currently better than Iran. They start fighting over saying that Qatars team has no spirit and that they need to remove Soria and Tabata because they are not good for their national team and do not show any spirit. From now on, he advised the president of the federation to depend on the youth players in Aspire academy.
                It's all in Arabic with no subtitles..

Comment

A Lion does not concern himself with the opinion of sheep
                  WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

You speak arabic? Anyways good for them. It's about damn time they started playing their own players instead of buying players from other countries..

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                      You speak arabic? Anyways good for them. It's about damn time they started playing their own players instead of buying players from other countries..
                      I grew up in Dubai so I understand a bit of Arabic.
                      'Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not to their own facts.”

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
                        There is a thread just for links of matches:

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...poilers/page19
                        Thank you sorry

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
                          It's all in Arabic with no subtitles..
                          I speak Arabic and one thing I can tell you is that even if Iran beats all the teams 3-0 no Arabic commentator will praise us ! They always diss thier teams weakness without praising our teams strength !! Typical Arab Oghdeh attitude !!

Comment

Well done Branko.

Screen Shot 2017-03-24 at 1.13.28 PM.png
                            __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                            We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm...ran_this_team/

Qatari Children after the loss to Iran: ''This team isn't ours, they are all naturalised, not a single Qatari is playing this team plays with no soul. I would rather lose 20-0 with Qatari players than play with Messi or Cristiano. - [05:17]

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

I feel bad for those kids. They have more pride than their freaking federation...

Comment

Working...
                                X