Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup Qualifier: Qatar - Iran; Info, Updates and Live Reports (23.03.2017)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
    Congrats on the win! Btw didn't TM switch between 4 4 2 and 4 2 3 1 a few times in the game?
    actually in my eyes it was a 4-3-3 and transformed to 4-5-1 in defensive mode.

But i want to point out that under Carlos Querioz we see a good tactic, sometimes we saw our last line was moving as near as possible and need to the Middlefield players and make the zone very compact. something "very modern" in defensive. i see a compact structure and the lines are 25 to 40 meters sometimes, that was often very useful.
    World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
    sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
    If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
    -

Comment

Guys, please RT and like our last tweet:

https://twitter.com/FootballPersian/...27675530051585

Our Team Melli is special and it deserves the utmost recognition.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
        also shoutout to the webmaster for keeping the site up today despite the heavy load

damet garm
        A big thank you for all his hard work, and providing us all with his amazing services. PFDC is mainly my only source of gathering Iranian football news and updates, for I think Kamran and every single one of my fellow PFDCers!

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
        gucci will play against china
        I have a feeling that he will start that match, we need his speed and scoring skills against the Chinese!

Originally posted by diz View Post
        With 14 points, Iran sits atop BOTH AFC qualification groups! TM+CQ SHIREH!
        What makes this even more startling and impressive is our great track record, thus far into it. I believe we must be the only team with zero conceded goal throughout the world during this WC qualifier road? If I am wrong, could someone kindly correct me?

I cannot remember a single WCQ where we stood atop the group with so much point difference against the other teams of the group. Preparation wise, I believe this qualifier we have had one of the worse and least preparation friendlies, compared to the last 5-6 qualifiers...

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
        Taremi is the only striker I've seen who can play SHIT for the whole game and then score a goal through 30 seconds of brilliance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        My exact sentiments, the guy can screw up several sitters, yet somewhere down the line and during the game, he will score a beauty. Today's goal was the result of an amazing through pass to him, and a phenomenal control and run by Taremi and a clinical finish, absolutely a world class goal!

Originally posted by Bessos View Post
        You know one of the things I love the most about PFDC...

After the match has finished you can start again from the beginning of the thread, from reading the anticipation, to reading the nervous comments in the first half of the match, the frustration, then the goal, then the comments that are filled with excitement after the goal, and then the win.

It's nice ...

Hahahahaha I thought I was the only going through this routine, every single match we win. It feels sooooo good to start reading from page one, hence feeling the emotions and input of the members prior, during and post-match. The build up feels amazingly gratifying!

Comment

Super excited for Tuesday.

I watched the first half of China-Korea and had the below thought:

- China defense was pretty horrible and was lucky to not concede helped along with Korean's not taking advantage of this flaw.

- Chinese attack constantly was pushing forward and challenging for a goal so I am actually not shocked they won.

- We should not underestimate them, I expect a hard match to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by persiandream View Post
            Big big point!! Zendebad!!
            But one point how on earth can u ruin 6-7 clear counter attacks?
            I mean come on 1 ok 2 ok 3 well bad luck but damn we could have won it 3/4/5-0..
            And I don't know what people are complaining about referee..he was good for Asian standards
            I agree. TM definitely needs to improve their finishing. There is going to be games that they will not get so many chances, they need to make the opportunities count.

Comment

Originally posted by arasradio View Post
              Lol. You're funny! What things worry you hehe I hadn't seen it from this angle though!!! Time for you to rest bro. No one cares how you qualified. The final and ultimate game is qualification. Italy always won by one too. All defensive counter attack teams are like that.
              Of course most important thing is to qualify But I still think Iran has lack of rescept in the football world. We are now much better than SK, Japan and Australia, but still they have players in top leagues in Europe, what we dont have right now.

Comment

For a team to win on a day where they didn't´t perform well, that´s the first sign of greatness!

Go Iran. A win against China on Tuesday and we are practically in Russia WC2018.
                sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
                >-----------------<
                Marg bar dictator
                >-----------------<

Comment

Sebastián Soria has never scored a goal against us, and judging by his age, it appears that he never will. Lool loser!
                  --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                  --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                  ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                  --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                  ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

A 1-0 win is a win but when you can score 3-4 goals, and dont, then you let everyone down! This will hurt us when we face a revitalized China or the Stuborrn Syria!! It was almost like the boys didnt know how to score on an open goal!!! like they lost the need for goal scoring and this is scary!!

Comment

WE ARE ALREADY IN WORLD CUP 2018 RUSSIA

I hope this time we will do much better than World Cup 2014. We did a great job in World Cup 2014 but what I want to say is that I hope we will go into the last 16!!

Comment

^ we can do that with good preparation.. otherwise dont even think about it. team melli has shown what kind of damage it can do when it is prepared.. you only have to see our game against south korea in tehran.. we came of of the previous match and we had time for training between and before the two matches. they were fit and ready. i haven't seen any other team in the world play like that against south korea and dominate them so badly that the koreans cannot have 1 shot on target full 90 minutes.
                        if we are prepared i think we are a force to be recognized.

Comment

Btw guys if you are watching the game afterwards (even during could work) and want commentary and HD you can play the AFC video and minimise the Iranian video underneath. Works pretty well actually just takes a bit of pausing and starting to match the videos.

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
                            Btw guys if you are watching the game afterwards (even during could work) and want commentary and HD you can play the AFC video and minimise the Iranian video underneath. Works pretty well actually just takes a bit of pausing and starting to match the videos.
                            you have the link to the Iranian video? To lazy to search this thread ://

Comment

HAPPY NOROOZ
                              HAPPY PIROOZI
                              PERSIAN GULF FOREVER
                              Persian Gulf
                              Iranians.piczo.com

Comment

Originally posted by Sepandiiiiiiiii View Post
                                you have the link to the Iranian video? To lazy to search this thread ://
                                There is a thread just for links of matches:

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...poilers/page19

Comment

Working...
                                X