Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup Qualifier: Qatar - Iran; Info, Updates and Live Reports (23.03.2017)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm happy we won and got 3 important points but this second half must have been one of the worst halves I've seen TM play in a long long time..

Comment

this win was great, but it show something, Taremi dont belong in the starting line up either use gucci or azmoun, taremi is really bad

Comment

TABRIK MIGAM BE HAMATOON, RIDIM BE QATAR RAFT EYVAL HAHAHAHAHA
        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Dameh bacheha ke Navad daghigharo bazi kardan kheyli garm.
          They gave everything today
          Yea baby we almost in Russia now

Comment

CQ taking a bow.
            Thank you fans and thank you CQ.

Comment

We win the next two games (both at home against China and Uzbek) and we will be first team to qualify. Just a win against China and will get us 90% of the way there. Huge win today.
              "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Good Win .. could and SHOULD have finished 4-1 .. or even 5-1 ...

Comment

Our Offense is garbage but our defence is something of italys

Zambrotta Nesta Cannavaro Maldini
                  Might as well be our back 4

5 games played 0 goals conceeded
                  WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Im relieved that we won. However, our horrible and inefficient offense will cost us at some point.
                    Im not one bit worried about the qualification. We are going to take the first place, regardless of what happens.
                    A free and reborn Iran without organized religion and rooted in its true herritage and values

Comment

Wow...all of that build up and I slept through my alarm. I caught the last 2 minutes of the game.

Someone please give me a balanced pfdc review of the game.
                      The line up seemed quite different to anything we predicted here.

What a great time to win when both Korea and Uzbeks lost.

Comment

This was the worse game I have seen from Iran after a long time. We lost so many chances. I didn't get the idea behind this line up. First he takes AF out then Azmoun later he brings Shojaei.
                        We won and we have distance from others. So far so good.

Comment

TM could have scored at least 2 more goals but they did not have any urgency to do that

Comment

What a qualification campaign by TM and haji Carlos! We have never had such an easy campaign for the world cup. 6 games in and still 0 goals conceded. Truly remarkable.
                            Long live Carlos and team meli!

Comment

We should have won with 5-0!!!

I have no clue what goes around CQ's head for not letting our most dangerous goal scorer, Gucci play!

We were lucky the referee didn't call a penalty twice! If he had we could have easily lost the game!

Comment

Congrats to Team Melli for this amazing win! Made my week

Comment

Working...
                                X