Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup Qualifier: Qatar - Iran; Info, Updates and Live Reports (23.03.2017)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
    I can't believe some of you guys. Don't you realize here that we are the under dogs
    We aren't, We will win 2-0 or 3-0. I will quote this post when it happens.

Comment

I can't believe some of you guys. Don't you realize here that we are the under dogs
      How is the nation at the top of the table that has yet to concede a goal the underdogs??

Comment

Originally posted by ShervinJ View Post
        How is the nation at the top of the table that has yet to concede a goal the underdogs??
        I agree if we have not conceded a goal how can we be underdog?

Comment

Its kind of a Team Melli joke lol... To be fair, you can always make a good point about how we are underdogs anyways.. from all the drama to other things

Plus, everytime we said we were the underdogs, we ended up winning... only time i remember we didn't say we were underdogs was for the China game and we tied haha

Comment

how are we the underdog here?
            we are top ranked in Asia for how many years now? Haven't lost a game to Asian teams in how long? do we have more European based players or Qatar? don't we have a world class coach? our defense has been down right awesome, our forwards are scoring goals in Europe on regular basis. what's missing here? If we were playing Japan, Australia or even Korea , away, then I would consider us as underdogs.

No way you can handicap this match and make Qatar the favorite on a betting line. not saying we can't lose, just saying we aint the dog here. they are.
            we are the favorites and we should go out there and act like it.

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
              we can have you do it, i will pay you
              People need to get off ehsan's back, but that was a funny joke Totally understandable that you're not a native english speaker, but I don't think that joke was meant as an insult.

Glad you can take a joke! Very good quality not to get offended.

Comment

^^^I do also agree it was the joke of 2017, but I didn't like the post for Ehsan's sake.

I also remember a time where my English was bad. The important thing that helped me was the fact that people around me were not trying to make fun of me for it, but instead encouraged me to speak the language (even if I did make many errors in the process).

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                  ^^^I do also agree it was the joke of 2017, but I didn't like the post for Ehsan's sake.

I also remember a time where my English was bad. The important thing that helped me was the fact that people around me were not trying to make fun of me for it, but instead encouraged me to speak the language (even if I did make many errors in the process).
                  Yeah, that's true, but you guys being good sports is a good characteristic. Ehsan doesn't seem to care about it, which is great. Certain members make it personal with him, which is dumb. I don't think the joke in this thread was meant to attack ehsan, and I don't think ehsan saw it that way based on his joke response.

Getting back to the topic, is it true that the TM squad list was postponed because of the leak of the PP players being included, or is that just bs from Iranian "fake news" (Thanks Trump) newspapers?

Comment

!!!

Comment

i am serous this can be your full time job

Comment

when is the new TM list coming out again?
                        i suppose since IFF shit all over CQ's original preparation plans and cut it short to the stupid FIFA bare minimum allotted days, CQ sees no sense in announcing the names earlier and at least leave our opponents a bit longer in the dark ..!
                        i think as much as 4 of the rumored 8 PP call ups will be dropped from the 23 traveling squad..! most likely only Hossaini, Rezaie, Amiri and Beira will make the final cut..?
                        vs Chinese @ Azadi (although unlikely) im hopeful of seeing a departure from our typical single forward formation and have both Sardar and Reza in the a more attacking formation..!
                        it would be a shame to have any of these high flying, in-form attackers wasting away on the bench..!!

Comment

Last time we did not get a real list against Qatar until a week before. We dealt with Bahador, Ahmadzad, Hassani as CQs misinformation campaign. I figure he'll give the list out this time since we are playing Iraq behind closed doors

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                            i suppose since IFF shit all over CQ's original preparation plans and cut it short to the stupid FIFA bare minimum allotted days, CQ sees no sense in announcing the names earlier and at least leave our opponents a bit longer in the dark ..!
                            i think as much as 4 of the rumored 8 PP call ups will be dropped from the 23 traveling squad..! most likely only Hossaini, Rezaie, Amiri and Beira will make the final cut..?
                            vs Chinese @ Azadi (although unlikely) im hopeful of seeing a departure from our typical single forward formation and have both Sardar and Reza in the a more attacking formation..!
                            it would be a shame to have any of these high flying, in-form attackers wasting away on the bench..!!
                            we can use two forward even against qatar

Comment

Truly we are blessed to have such talent representing us at the qualifiers and the world stage!

Comment

Should be Thursday according to CQ's latest statements he said 2 weeks prior to the Qatar match he will announce the list - that is this Thursday
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X