Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup Qualifier: Qatar - Iran; Info, Updates and Live Reports (23.03.2017)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On the plus side, I thought Milad Mohammadi was stellar

Qataris have been trying to kick Eza out of the game

Comment

Taremi hasn't been doing well but honestly you guys over exaggerate a little.. I would sub him out for Masoud and then swap positions of Masoud and JB..

Comment

I second that.
        Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
        is amiri on the bench? id like to see him in for taremi and gucci for karim
        YAVARE HAMISHE MO'MEN

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
          come on man. AJ has been our best player by a mile. he has done everything right so far, created chances, through balls, dribbles. you can't fault him for anything in the first half
          Not being negative on AJ's performance, he's a class above most of the 22 players on the field but he needs to be out wide causing havoc and he's not the player to make us tick like Dejagah or Masoud. There's no way CQ has instructed them to keep lumping these balls 40 yards in the air against such a crap side, we're just panicking.

Comment

Hajsafi, JB, and karim were all great they were all putting a lot of pressure on Qatar and successfully executed counters (their part part of it at least). We need Reza and Masoud in asap.

Anyone else notice it looked much more like a 4-1-3-2 or was it just me? JB was in the middle and Taremi was to his right. Interesting formation it definitely put the Qatari defenders under pressure.
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Another 0-0 in the making.

Comment

@Karimi8

Iran played in a 4-1-4-1 formation

Comment

damn...just read china beat korea 1 nill

Comment

I have never seen so many tackles in one game. Ref should have given more cards to these Qataris. Each time we come close they come with all their body and don't fear ref.
                    Didn't I warn about ref? Qatar plays you should watch for ref. Having said all these we play disorganized. Hope next half we are better.

Comment

Ghafoori got it going there finally towards the end of the half
                      perhaps at the moment Reza for taremi or Karim could be a late sub that would Hopefully clinch us the points.

Comment

anyone bet on this?

Comment

why is taremi playing ...
                          Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                          محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                          - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Get these 3 points boys and sleepwalk the rest of the way to Russia!

Comment

The problem isn't Taremi or any of our players. If you go into a game and have shitty opponents that are dirty and cheap + have ref literally on their side + away game you'd be panicking and lost as well. It is the fault of the federation for not punishing these fault doings. Seriously, the reason why Asian soccer will not advance is due to the blind fold that is placed in these situations.
                              EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Pretty disappointing first half so far. It is the time smashing Qatar and widening the gap between us and the rest of the group. A tie or loss doesn't change a thing. We should win and guarantee our ticket to Russia. Now, Uzbekistan and South Korea won't lose any point so easy. Consider this one of the easiest matches for us to grasp 3 points.

Comment

Working...
                                X