Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World Cup Qualifier: Qatar - Iran; Info, Updates and Live Reports (23.03.2017)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I disagree with you wholeheartedly who say we are UNDERDOGS??!! We are FAR superior to this toothless, rag tag world selection of has beens!! We are 100% made up of Loyal , Patriotic Iranians, fighting for IRAN! Pls tell me Who is the Qatari team?? Can you even call them "Qatari"????? They are mercenaries, and they way below our standard! You all forget we have JB, Gucci, Azmoun, Rezaie and co. and who do they have?... SEBASTION "Iam a fat Uruguyan has been " Soria?? or Rodrigo" I have a hard time scoring coz I miss drinking beer in real country" Tabata!! or Qassem " thank god I secured a Qatari passort for my family" Borhan!!! come on People

I predict 2-0 for Iran jut like the last time around!...

Comment

World Cup Qualifier: Qatar - Iran; Info, Updates and Live Reports (23.03.2017)

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
      There clocks went forward one (1) hour in the U.S. last week. Currently, 17:00 CET is 9:00 AM pacific (LA) at 12:00 PM noon eastern (NY).
      Thanks for that, edited.

Other US / Canadian members please re-check the times in the initial post. There are some changes now.

Comment

Qatar will be well drilled. I would argue that their preparation itself was not as good as last time. Last time they played Real Betis in preparation and a couple NTs. This time it was only Azerbaijans domestic team.

Their LB is suspended and theres a big drop in quality to the next one. He actually provides more width than Qatars wingers. Id say if Qatar play 4intheback spam the ball to Jahanbakhsh on our RW and take their second choice guy on. If its 3 back that means we need to play counterattack and win as many 50/50s as possible in the middle.

All their attacks will go through Tabata so Ezzatollahi needs to shut him down. Hajsafi needs to keep the ball.

Im optimistic that we will look much better against them than we did last time just because of Mohammadi at LB and Hajsafi at CM.

Comment

Eide Hamegi mobarak! Inshallah Tm Qataro soorakh Kone ye eidi Khoob be hamamoon bede!

Comment

Any word on the referee? The Sri Lankan guy last time was terrible.

Comment

With gasper not there I am worried about Beiranvand performing well. He has been shaky lately

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                Any word on the referee? The Sri Lankan guy last time was terrible.
                I doubt they could have found someone worse than him..

Comment

How about that Australian asswipe Ben Williams who refereed Iran vs Iraq match at the Asian Cup?

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                  I doubt they could have found someone worse than him..

Comment

Originally posted by Soosk View Post
                    How about that Australian asswipe Ben Williams who refereed Iran vs Iraq match at the Asian Cup?
                    He reffed our game va Uzbekistan and we won. Doesnt vindicate him but that was significant. He also retired after that game.

Comment

Some observations at today's training session

- Sardar was tested as second striker (or false 9) behind Gucci
                      - Taremi played on the wings
                      - Rezaeian was tested as RW in front of Vouria.
                      - Ebrahimi might start alongside Saeid

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1404098...86%DB%8C%D8%AF
                      Last edited by 04041374; 03-21-2017, 10:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                        Some observations at today's training session
                        - Sardar was tested as second striker behind Gucci
                        - Taremi played on the wings
                        - Rezaeian was tested as RW in front of Vouria.
                        - Ebrahimi might start alongside Saeid
                        http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1404098...86%DB%8C%D8%AF
                        oooooh, that would be an interesting line up:

----------------------------Beyranvand-----------------------------------

----Ghafouri---------PAG----------Montazeri----------Mohammadi---

-------------Ezatollahi-------------Ebrahimi----------------------------

----Rezaeian------------Azmoun-------------------Jahanbakhsh-------

---------------------------Gucci------------------------------------------

It would be really weird not to see Haji Safi in the line up though?

Comment

bearing in mind CQ knows full well that Gutteri coaches are scouting his training session too, not just the iranian media..!!

two forwards..!!? could well be a message to gutter coach that we gonna be coming at choo mano a mano on attack..! while we know we are gonna be defensive set up and formation..!

Comment

bazam mesle hamishe Iran barandeh mishe

Comment

Taremi ra bendaazim ro nimkat. Na baal mitone baazi kone, na dar haale haazer behtar az Reza, Sardar va Karim ast dar noke hamle.

Man Sardar va Gucci ra baazi midadam dar hamle, Gucci mitone feshar biyar roye khate defaie Qaterakha va baazishon ra beham bezane.
                              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Guys, bookmark this link for matchday

Comment

Working...
                                X