No announcement yet.

AFC Champions League Week 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never want branko anywhere close to TM.

Forget the players, the type of tactics he employs is cancerous. This same shit happened with TM back when he was coach.

He is head and shoulders above our national coaches.... but not on an international stage.

Comment

Branko's teams always run out of gas in the last 20-30 minutes of a match! PP is defending now and going for a draw it seems.
      Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post

Forget the players, the type of tactics he employs is cancerous. This same shit happened with TM back when he was coach.

He is head and shoulders above our national coaches.... but not on an international stage.
        Its his lack of physical conditioning for his teams that pisses me off. He says he enforces such and such training regime, but it never shows.

Every team he's managed falls apart after 60 min.

Comment

75'

1-1 Al Ain scored after a Corner also.

Comment

Damn, ZA gets scored on

1-1
            راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Originally posted by AliKarimi8 View Post
              75'

1-1 Al Ain scored after a Corner also.
              Link?

Comment

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post

Even Mazloumi beat him in Asia with Esteghlal with a team consisiting of Amir Abadi, Hamoudi, Omranzadeh and co.
                Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                  I really don't like Taremi's game. The guy is not that fast yet he's trying to beat everyone with his speed.
                  He used to be that fast!
                  He is running thinking he has the speed he used to have.

Comment

So 4 corner goals conceded by Iranian teams in the ACL. Pattern?

Comment

FT
                      Al Hilal 1:1 Perspolis

- Such a shame. Again we can't keep a 1-0 lead. We had the same problem last year. Hope we can do better against Al-Wahda, which I think we do.
                      - Our passing was the worst I've seen from PP in the last months.
                      - To be fair, Al-Hilal is much better than in the last 2 years. They are in top form and are leading the league comfortably. Ramon Diaz is a good coach, he was able to beat Brazil as Paraguay NT coach.
                      Last edited by 04041374; 02-21-2017, 10:04 AM.

Comment

My prediction came true... two draws, 1 win, 1 loss. The only difference was that I expected SS Khuz to lose.

PP is the only team that can probably make a run, but with Branko's tactics... I don't expect them to get past the quarters/semi.

Comment

I'm sure Perspolis would've done much better in Tehran, shame they get no home games vs Saudi teams.

Comment

And btw. what did we get from this supposed home game in Oman?

- Humidity which benefits Saudi teams
                            - 70% Saudi fans
                            - Bad pitch

LOL

Comment

AFC Champions League Week 1

Mazaheri has been absolutely superb vs Al Ain and kept ZA in the game with couple of decisive saves.

He is currently close 2nd choice keeper in TM imo

Comment

The conceding on set pieces is bad. The one thing Iranian players were always good at in Asia no matter what was superiority in the air.

Comment

Working...
                                X