• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad time to get a goal.

Comment

Our clubs will never win anything.
      They play so amateurish.

For those of you who claim IPL is so important, I invite you to watch ACL and the way some of these teams play.

There used to be a time 5-7 years ago when an Iranian club playing against a UAE club would mean a warm up for Iran. Look at how far they have come and we are still stuck in our polluted sheep herd of stadiums and facilities. All we can do is bezan ziresh, because in an Iranian stadium, you cannot pass the ball properly.

People should be kissing CQ's shoes, rather than trying to undermine him. What he has created with the kind of resources he has, is nothing short of a miracle. He built a team on pure heart and talent.
      Soon enough, we won't even have that.
      Last edited by CHaMiLLionaire; 02-20-2017, 10:12 AM.

Comment

It really makes me bang my head on a wall as to why Iranians still have not figured out how to defend set pieces. It's not supposed to be a free-for-all 95% of the time guys. It's mostly clearances.

Comment

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post
          Our clubs will never win anything.
          They play so amateurish.

For those of you who claim IPL is so important, I invite you to watch ACL and the way some of these teams play.

There used to be a time 5-7 years ago when an Iranian club playing against a UAE club would mean a warm up for Iran. Look at how far they have come and we are still stuck in our polluted sheep herd of stadiums and facilities. All we can do is bezan ziresh, because in an Iranian stadium, you cannot pass the ball properly.

People should be kissing CQ's shoes, rather than trying to undermine him. What he has created with the kind of resources he has, is nothing short of a miracle. He built a team on pure heart and talent.
          Soon enough, we won't even have that.
          Yeah, they have progressed in all aspects! They do not only bring in big players and coaches, they have continuously been investing in their youth and facilities and now it's starting to pay off!

Indeed, close to a decade ago matches against UAE teams were more like warm-ups for Iranian and Saudi clubs...now their teams are reaching ACL finals, like Al Ain did last season.
          Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

You're over analyzing this with all due respect, my dear forum members.
            In the 80s people thought UAE was the next big thing and they even qualified for World Cup 1990 and the final of AC 1996. It meant nothing.
            In Asia, club success doesn't translate as well to national team success.

Comment

For some reason, the Esteghlal players slip away all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                You're over analyzing this with all due respect, my dear forum members.
                In the 80s people thought UAE was the next big thing and they even qualified for World Cup 1990 and the final of AC 1996. It meant nothing.
                In Asia, club success doesn't translate as well to national team success.
                No one said anything about national team success. The reason our national team is successful is because our TM players do not play in Iran.

I am talking about club success.

Comment

Goal Omid Ebrahimi 1-1 Esteghlal

Nice volley

Comment

GOOOOALL!!
                    Al Ahli 1-1 Esteghlal
                    Ebrahimi (74')

Comment

Nice shot!!
                      Humans of Tabriz | Humans of Tehran | Humans of Ardebil | Humans of Isfahan | Humans of Shiraz | Humans of Yazd

Comment

Esmaeili could've made it 2-1. His shot was too central.

Comment

2-1 Al Ahli in the 90th minute.

Comment

zereshk..

Comment

Another setpiece khak too saremoon ke yek tactic nadarim baraye defa

Comment

Mansourian's subs were bad.

Comment

Working...
                                X