Reza Shekari @ FC Rostov | 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by football.club View Post
    Zobahan is one of those few clubs in Iran that actually invest in youth football development. I really hope they can get something out of this transfer (compensation, clauses etc.). Zobahan just finished the construction of a FIFA 2-Star artificial turf exclusively for their youth teams. These costs have to be covered somehow, and if not I'm afraid they will lose their motivation to continue with further investments in the youth football sector.

But for Shekari this is a great transfer. A player with good potential, and training alongside Noboa and Gațcan will help him to develop.
    Although i agree to jest of your point, i think it all should boil down to how his contract with Zob was written and recorded with FIFA..! Im sure if the club has any legal rights to their players they will eventually get something from it. if they Fked up on that front then they just have to suck it up and learn from their mistake ..!
    ps, may be Zob coulda play him more often in PGL too, he certainly was plenty good for it regardless of his age..!

Comment

Zob Ahan didn't play him enough.
      Shekari has a terrible attitude, but he was able to cancel his contract (legally).

Contracts in Iran are written terribly and only benefit the agent and player. The club gets nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
        Yani vaghean Shekari mitone dar lige fisikie Roosie davam biyare?
        agree, although has good size, he still needs to bulk up and strengthen abit for any sorta consistent RPL action especially in a defensively battling, mostly counter attacking team like Rostov or CQ's TM for that matter ..!
        he is probably a year or more away from any sort of consistent league feature anyways but he sure has his work cut out for him .! damesh garm though for stepping up to this challenge.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
          Snatched sooner? The kid is only 18 y/o. Only Wenger buys plays younger than that.
          isnt he more like 19-20 or so by now..??
          anyways, i was more surprised he was passed over after an earlier trial in Basel..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
            isnt he more like 19-20 or so by now..??
            anyways, i was more surprised he was passed over after an earlier trial in Basel..!!
            He's 18

Comment

Rostov knows where the good stuffs at
              EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                He's 18
                wasnt he 19 yo when he got his first invite to U22 TM last year or so..? perhaps his agent sold him as an 18 yo to buy him more time to develop and get more $$ ??? lol

St. Mark could perhaps shed a light on his real age..!!?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                  wasnt he 19 yo when he got his first invite to U22 TM last year or so..? perhaps his agent sold him as an 18 yo to buy him more time to develop and get more $$ ??? lol

St. Mark could perhaps shed a light on his real age..!!?
                  He's 18. He will be joining the Under 20s for this year's 2017 World Cup.

Everywhere has his birthday as May 31, 1998. I have not heard of what you just said. When did he get invited to Iran's under 23?

Comment

Not everyone at 18-19 are mature enough, so the kid is still very young and this move can help him only if he sticks to the training and improve his work ethic.

Comment

Im not even convinced the transaction is finished. Let me see the pictures with the jersey first.
                      "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                        Im not even convinced the transact is finished. Let me see the pictures with the jersey first.
                        Actually that is true!!! Let's wait a bit before jumping up and down!

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                          Im not even convinced the transaction is finished. Let me see the pictures with the jersey first.

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post

That looks so fake because Rostov aren't in the CL anymore.
                            Last edited by Erfan11; 02-17-2017, 03:20 PM.
                            Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

Reza Shekari @ FC Rostov | 2017

Rostov semi-official instagram has confirmed it

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
                              Last edited by KeonKish; 02-17-2017, 04:11 PM.
                              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                                Rostov official instagram has confirmed it

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
                                Finally a sign of this being legit
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X