No announcement yet.

Reza Shekari @ FC Rostov | 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was right about RPL and Iranian players.
    Awesome move.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Can I get some info on Shekari? Playing style? Position etc?

Comment

Reza Shekari @ FC Rostov | 2017

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
        Can I get some info on Shekari? Playing style? Position etc?
        CM/CAM, high technique, decent dribbling, playmaking and passing. Doesn't work hard enough, kinda slow and selfish at times.

Still very raw, but this would be a step in the right direction

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
          CM/CAM, high technique, decent dribbling, playmaking and passing. Doesn't work hard enough, selfish at times.

Hopefully Russia will fix those flaws.

And it's awesome how Russian teams seem to have picked up interest for our players.

Comment

Azari's recent statements. Zob Ahan velkon nist.

وی در خصوص رضا شکاری و جدایی او از باشگاه ذوب آهن و پیوستنش به روستوف روسیه اظهار داشت: گفته بودیم در قبال 100 هزار دلار شکاری را آزاد می*کنیم. براساس ماده 12 جذب بازیکن هیچ قراردادی در فوتبال یک طرفه قابل فسخ نیست و شکاری باید 100 هزار دلار به ما می*داد. ما به شکاری و بازیکنان جوان ذوب آهن خانه و امکانات می*دهیم درحالی که در خیلی از تیم*ها بازیکنان جوان زیر شیروانی*ها می*خوابند. به امثال شکاری می*گویم حد خودش را بداند و فکر می*کنم شکاری باید با تعامل از ذوب آهن جدا می*شد. با وجود اینکه دوست داریم او پیشرفت کند اما این موضوع را پیگیری می*کنیم.
            https://www.tasnimnews.com/fa/news/1...86%D9%86%D8%AF

Comment

To me Shekari is best utilized as a Engache playing right behind the striker. Best for holding position stationary and releasing the attackers.
              "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

18 years old, and in Europe.

Really happy that the deal goes through and that he can cope with the difficulties of being in a new country. Kudos to this guy
                Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                  CM/CAM, high technique, decent dribbling, playmaking and passing. Doesn't work hard enough, kinda slow and selfish at times.

ive noticed the Bold as well, but i think its mostly due a bit of cockiness ...? usually vs weaker/young opponents who he feels they are not @ challenging enough of a level for him to apply himself more rigorously against them ...!!??

nonetheless, the kid has pretty good technic, Tremendous Poise in possession, excellent vision and game smarts..!! traits that are rather rare amongst domestic young talents..!! He was my pick as the most promising young talent since Sardar..!

although im very pleasantly surprised by this transfer, im sorta baffled as to why he wasnt snatched sooner by an EU team..?? i think he had some tryouts before this in Europe smaller leagues..? i dont remember the name of the club now..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    ive noticed the Bold as well, but i think its mostly due a bit of cockiness ...? usually vs weaker/young opponents who he feels they are not @ challenging enough of a level for him to apply himself more rigorously against them ...!!??

nonetheless, the kid has pretty good technic, Tremendous Poise in possession, excellent vision and game smarts..!! traits that are rather rare amongst domestic young talents..!! He was my pick as the most promising young talent since Sardar..!

although im very pleasantly surprised by this transfer, im sorta baffled as to why he wasnt snatched sooner by an EU team..?? i think he had some tryouts before this in Europe smaller leagues..? i dont remember the name of the club now..!
                    Snatched sooner? The kid is only 18 y/o. Only Wenger buys plays younger than that.

Comment

Imagine if Ezzatolahi comes back, then he can pass the ball from central midfield to Shekari as CAM who can set up Azmoun for the goal

Comment

Hopefully they will add him to Fifa 17
                        sigpic

Comment

He's also pretty tall 1.87m.

Comment

Sardar started following him on Insta. It's getting interesting.

Comment

Zobahan is one of those few clubs in Iran that actually invest in youth football development. I really hope they can get something out of this transfer (compensation, clauses etc.). Zobahan just finished the construction of a FIFA 2-Star artificial turf exclusively for their youth teams. These costs have to be covered somehow, and if not I'm afraid they will lose their motivation to continue with further investments in the youth football sector.

But for Shekari this is a great transfer. A player with good potential, and training alongside Noboa and Gațcan will help him to develop.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

Agreed.

I think the reason is these types of players are high risk high reward players since most of them have tremendous talent, but no real footballing education in terms of playing within systems and the correlation between what (we're doing) and why (we're doing it). So some teams tend to not invest in talents that might not pan out to ever learn because it hasn't been instilled in them. That's why teams like Basel (whom he tried out for) never signed him because they might have 16-17 year olds that know how to play football and have produced a lot of players through their own academy, where as a team like Rostov don't have an academy and will have a hard time finding that type of talent for that cheap later on so they invest in players the hope to mold and enhance their current skill set.

Comment

Working...
                                X