No announcement yet.

Ali Karimi @ NK Lokomotiva Zagreb | 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So it looks like he's hanging with ashkan in Germany...karimi and dejagah were kicking the ball around at a park. What a great influence ashkan is
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
      So it looks like he's hanging with ashkan in Germany...karimi and dejagah were kicking the ball around at a park. What a great influence ashkan is
      Both will probably sign for Khune ya bedune khune

Comment

I have high hopes for this guy.

If he and Ezzatollahi mesh and figure out a double pivot CM system we might average more than 40% possession in 2018

Comment

What the hell are these guys and their agents doing?
          They think its like a game of chicken!

Comment

They were at Hertha BSC's training grounds

Comment

Originally posted by ShervinJ View Post
              They were at Hertha BSC's training grounds
              Yes - Ali Karimi and Ashkan Dejagah were training at Hertha BSC's training grounds

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                Yes - Ali Karimi and Ashkan Dejagah were training at Hertha BSC's training grounds
                Bruh only Ali Karimi would get cut from a Croatian league team and make it to a bundesliga team (lets hope)

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                  Bruh only Ali Karimi would get cut from a Croatian league team and make it to a bundesliga team (lets hope)
                  They were just training there - feel like there is no link for Karimi to Bundesliga.

Comment

yeah ill gladly remove my shambool if even one of them ended up at Hertha.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      yeah ill gladly remove my shambool if even one of them ended up at Hertha.
                      Screenshot taken.

Comment

its Ashkan's old playgrounds, he probably still has hook-ups there from his old days at the club ...!
                        if the pic of them fooling about (supposedly training..!!) there was left on Social Media, then it only proves how desperate they are getting in pursuit of their next destination club...!!

i agree fully with Nokhodi's comment below, I dont WTF are these guy doing waiting so freaking looong in choosing their next club..?? sure as shit, neither is the sorta player who can sign in with an EU team on the last days of the transfer and still have any hopes of possibly getting into their their starting line-ups...!! even if they get signed, these fools will likely spend another another month or more on the training before managing some meaningful first team action..!!

looks like both are headed for Ayrab/IPL or some other tokhmy league..! these are the sorta bazargarmy bs their agent will have them do, in order to get them a more lucrative offer thereabouts..!

Comment

Very sad indeed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

He's probably gonna end up returning to Sepahan.

Comment

He ended his contract with Dinamo Zagreb and is now a free agent.

Comment

he currently has offers from Spain ( pretty sure segunda ) , Bundesliga 2 , and Iran. IMO , he will stay in europe. Bundesliga 2 is still a high level of competition and he could succeed there, make his way to bundesliga eventually as he is still young.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYBJWPzH...ranianlegioner

Comment

Working...
                                X