• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    no update for iranian football transfers = best update

Comment

Ali Karimi @ NK Lokomotiva Zagreb | 2017

Karimi has offers from the Finnish league and the Spanish 2nd division.

He had an offer from K-League which he rejected.

He will decide between continuing in Croatia (he has few offers from Croatian teams), Finland or Spain, and most importantly wants somewhere where he can play regularly

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
        Karimi has offers from the Finnish league and the Spanish 2nd division.

He had an offer from K-League which he rejected
        I wonder if that Spanish team is Osasuna

Comment

any article? segunda seems good if for a team fighting for promotion, where he would start.

Comment

I hope that Finnish team is HJK Helsinki, any other team it will not be worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
              I hope that Finnish team is HJK Helsinki, any other team it will not be worth it.
              no team will be worth in finnish division. Just for too weak a league for a player that could start next WC.

Comment

Spanish 2nd division would be the best choice for him. He can work his way hopefully into La Liga after 2-3 seasons

Comment

If he have offers from Denmark/Sweden/Norway that would also be good I think. But the best would be Greece if he gets any offer.

Comment

Spanish second division is much stronger than the Croatian league, and definitely Stronger than the Greek league too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

A malian midfielder from Ligue 1 was purchased by dinamo

Comment

LOL@Finish League, what is next? Malta and Liechtenstein?

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                          LOL@Finish League, what is next? Malta and Liechtenstein?
                          I feel bad for him - he finally made it into the starting squad and did well, yet he knows his position is very competitive. He is probably desperate to play in Europe, but doesn't have the right passport to open doors.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            I feel bad for him - he finally made it into the starting squad and did well, yet he knows his position is very competitive. He is probably desperate to play in Europe, but doesn't have the right passport to open doors.
                            The issue with leagues such as Croatia, Greece, Austria and even at some extend Turkey, Belgium, etc is the gap between top 3-4 teams and the rest is huge. Is it better than IPL? Sure it is. But is not like they make huge progress.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                              The issue with leagues such as Croatia, Greece, Austria and even at some extend Turkey, Belgium, etc is the gap between top 3-4 teams and the rest is huge. Is it better than IPL? Sure it is. But is not like they make huge progress.
                              Iran_19, this isn't the era of Mahdavikia, Daei, and Karimi anymore where we have regulars in the top 5 leagues. All these leagues are good leagues to play in for our players and it is FAR better than our useless league. There's a reason current Ali Karimi went from a nobody to TM regular after going to Croatia.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
                                Iran_19, this isn't the era of Mahdavikia, Daei, and Karimi anymore where we have regulars in the top 5 leagues. All these leagues are good leagues to play in for our players and it is FAR better than our useless league. There's a reason current Ali Karimi went from a nobody to TM regular after going to Croatia.
                                Huge exxageration. He was on the radar for TM many times before going to Croatia and considered one of the promising talents.
                                And I agree with Iran_19, besides the top 4 or 5 teams in the B and C level European leagues, there isn't that much difference in terms of the on field product and preparation. Biggest difference is players get paid on time (but still less than they would in Iran).

Comment

Working...
                                X