Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who was the worst player to ever be capped by Team Melli?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YeCheesi Tala View Post
    Mojtaba Jabbari (Never liked the guy)
    Hadi Aghili (Really does aim for the stars with his shots)
    Alireza Manourian (my dad trash talked about him all the time...so I ended up disliking him)
    Farhad Majidi (He was my favorite player growing up but s.o.b never was good for TM which broke my heart)
    Dude
    That's more a list of some of the more under-rated TM footballers ..!@ least in terms of abilities.

Comment

Khatibi was certainly the most frustrating.

But generally, any of the players who Branko leap-frogged above more talented players in his talent-stifling tenure as Tm coach: Guys like Kameli-Mofrad, Alavi, Badavi, Khatibi...

Comment

I think a lot of people here confuse "worst player" with "overrated player"!

Comment

Mojtaba Jabbari (Never liked the guy)
          Hadi Aghili (Really does aim for the stars with his shots)
          Alireza Manourian (my dad trash talked about him all the time...so I ended up disliking him)
          Farhad Majidi (He was my favorite player growing up but s.o.b never was good for TM which broke my heart)
          Not one of those players were the worst for TM, get off your high horse. Oh and Camran Khan's comment was referring to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
            Nobody even comes close to being as bad as maziar zare. How this guy has had a career in football is beyond me he is awful in every area I can think of.
            Second one would have to be either hassanzadeh (who was playing for mes kerman, not the hassanzadeh currently on Sepahan) or majid golamnejad
            You should see Zare's goals in the U23 2006 Asian Cup. The guy had a hammer of a right foot, he just never reached his potential. But that guy could've been a quality CDM/CM if he didn't hit a decline

Comment

shapourzadeh

Comment

Julio "jenazeh" Enayati
                “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
                  Not one of those players were the worst for TM, get off your high horse. Oh and Camran Khan's comment was referring to you.
                  I actually do consider Mojtaba jabbari one of the worst TM players. He was "creative" for club. But otherwise he was always a huge frustration whenever he played for TM. Hadi Aghili was also pretty shitty in my opinion in terms of the defenders we had in TM. Farhad Majidi has also already been mentioned before I posted about him in one or two other people post. I did read the title and that is my opinion on who I think are the worst players that played in TM long term from the years I have been following TM. Hadi and Mojtaba especially received many different app throughout the years but never really impressed and I think they actually hold the team back in most games. I do not consider neither Hadi or mojtaba "over-rated" but out right shitty when it came to TM games. Hence my decision to have them in my list as worst team melli players.

*And TheWheel you are the last one that should talk about irrelevant comments on forum posts. Seriously I can go through whole bunch of your post and write paper on irrelevant comments.

Alireza Manourian is exception on my list.
                  EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

I actually do consider Mojtaba jabbari one of the worst TM players. He was "creative" for club. But otherwise he was always a huge frustration whenever he played for TM. Hadi Aghili was also pretty shitty in my opinion in terms of the defenders we had in TM. Farhad Majidi has also already been mentioned before I posted about him in one or two other people post. I did read the title and that is my opinion on who I think are the worst players that played in TM long term from the years I have been following TM. Hadi and Mojtaba especially received many different app throughout the years but never really impressed and I think they actually hold the team back in most games. I do not consider neither Hadi or mojtaba "over-rated" but out right shitty when it came to TM games. Hence my decision to have them in my list as worst team melli players.
                    *And TheWheel you are the last one that should talk about irrelevant comments on forum posts. Seriously I can go through whole bunch of your post and write paper on irrelevant comments.
                    Alireza Manourian is exception on my list.
                    Are you saying Aghili and Jabbari were worse than Sadavi, Ostad Asadi, etc.? Maybe you haven't seen the latter! If you have maybe you've forgotten about the latter!

Anyways, I guess everyone have their own opinions.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                      Are you saying Aghili and Jabbari were worse than Sadavi, Ostad Asadi, etc.? Maybe you haven't seen the latter! If you have maybe you've forgotten about the latter!
                      Anyways, I guess everyone have their own opinions.
                      I started following football 2011, and really got into TM football starting Nov 2012. Before that I only watched two-three games of TM with my dad. From the period I have been following I believe those two players have contributed the least and sometimes not even contributed but used up large amount of TM resources. This is like someone who watched TM in the 1950s coming here and saying wow...did you watch "Amir FelFelsabz" he was the worst TM player...but since you never watched games in the 1950s how are you suppose to comment on that?
                      I never watched a game with Sadavi (never even heard his name until now) or Ostad Asadi. So for me to mention them as the worst players is just me hopping on the bandwagon just to comment and not contribute my real opinion to the discussion.
                      EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

I started following football 2011, and really got into TM football starting Nov 2012. Before that I only watched two-three games of TM with my dad. From the period I have been following I believe those two players have contributed the least and sometimes not even contributed but used up large amount of TM resources. This is like someone who watched TM in the 1950s coming here and saying wow...did you watch "Amir FelFelsabz" he was the worst TM player...but since you never watched games in the 1950s how are you suppose to comment on that?
                        I never watched a game with Sadavi (never even heard his name until now) or Ostad Asadi. So for me to mention them as the worst players is just me hopping on the bandwagon just to comment and not contribute my real opinion to the discussion.
                        Ok!!!! Then it explains it all! You started following TM when more or less everyone were good players!! Fair enough! and kudos to you for not jumping on the bandwagon and standing on your opinion! It shows maturity!

Comment

Enayati, Khatibi, Ostadasadi

Naie'em Sadaavi wasn't that terrible honestly. He was a pretty decent RB for his time

Comment

Farzad Hatami. Barely played his first game in the closing minutes. What a waste for a cap. I guess CQ wanted to keep him permanently loyal to Iran as he was also eligible to play for Azerbaijan.

Comment

Originally posted by sedee91 View Post
                              Farzad Hatami. Barely played his first game in the closing minutes. What a waste for a cap. I guess CQ wanted to keep him permanently loyal to Iran as he was also eligible to play for Azerbaijan.
                              How was he eligible to play for Azerbaijan?

Comment

As a regular, that Sadeghi guy that played ad RM and Daei and Martin Reza liked so much..

Comment

Working...
                                X