This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
    So called for the next Nekounam according to some to play 10 minutes in crappy Russian League team!!
    What was Nekounam doing when he was 20? Playing in the Azadegan league right?
    "I'm here to clean the carpets. Most of the world is carpeted. And, one day, we will do the cleaning."

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
      Then which players should start? From our garbage, incompetent league? We're not exactly filled with options in truth.
      You or We? ... Iraqi league is really crappy and I don't know if we have any player there but PGPL is Ok. We have many talented players who can replace some of our European based players.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
        You or We? ... Iraqi league is really crappy and I don't know if we have any player there but PGPL is Ok. We have many talented players who can replace some of our European based players.
        there is one player (ezatolahi) who we can say undoubtedly is not progressing as he should this year. Everybody else has been doing fine. Even sardar, he really put himself on the map with all of those CL, and EL performances. I dont really see this "some" ur getting at. Milad is injured but other than that has been tereks best player all season and was voted the best left back for the first half of season. He has been injured the last three weeks and his team is doing horribly without him. Why are u guys so damn emotional?

these kids are all so young in completely alien cultures and actually doing quite well. All of our legionairres that were successful in the past went to europe at much later stages in their career, when they were in their prime. Sardar, Saeid, ARJ, Milad, Karimi are all 5 years away from hitting their primes lol. I wasnt aware the expectations were for them to be to all be simultaneously starring in el classico tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          there is one player (ezatolahi) who we can say undoubtedly is not progressing as he should this year. Everybody else has been doing fine. Even sardar, he really put himself on the map with all of those CL, and EL performances. I dont really see this "some" ur getting at. Milad is injured but other than that has been tereks best player all season and was voted the best left back for the first half of season. He has been injured the last three weeks and his team is doing horribly without him. Why are u guys so damn emotional?

these kids are all so young in completely alien cultures and actually doing quite well. All of our legionairres that were successful in the past went to europe at much later stages in their career, when they were in their prime. Sardar, Saeid, ARJ, Milad, Karimi are all 5 years away from hitting their primes lol. I wasnt aware the expectations were for them to be to all be simultaneously starring in el classico tomorrow
          What are you talking about. Are you the wheels?

Comment

Then which players should start? From our garbage, incompetent league? We're not exactly filled with options in truth.
            Yes, if the player is in form, he should start even if he's from our garbage league! Much better than European based players, during who's limited playing time, don't run, easily lose the ball to the opponents or get yellow cards left and right.

But anyways, nowadays, we are filled with options?! We have an inform Gucci but if must, I'd definitely go with an inform Taremi than Azmoun in his current form. I'd definitely go with an in form Ebrahimi than Ezatollahi if the latter is in this form and the same goes with the other players. Both Torabi and Amiri are heck of players to replace Jahanbakhsh if he's out of form.

Don't forget, with the exception of Azmoun and Ezatollahi, many of these guys were once our domestic league players.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

What are you talking about dude?! The argument is about who should start in the next TM game! Obviously at this moment, both Ezatollahi and Azmoun are out of form (despite their talent). If our league players are in form, they should undoubtedly replace the mentioned 2 players! But knowing CQ, they wont!

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                What are you talking about dude?! The argument is about who should start in the next TM game! Obviously at this moment, both Ezatollahi and Azmoun are out of form (despite their talent). If our league players are in form, they should undoubtedly replace the mentioned 2 players! But knowing CQ, they wont!
                no thats not the argument many are making. Thats a reasonable argument. Ppl are acting like azmouns and ezatolahis careers are over for some weird reason

Comment

You know PersianLegion, I know I have a bit of a reputation here but not many people on PFDC write as much k** osher as you do (from your cringey Asian gifs to many of your moronic gibberish jokes that make no sense). I've resisted telling you this for the sake of avoiding an argument but you finally gave me a sufficient enough reason to let it out. You're really socially awkward in real life aren't you?

Comment

You know PersianLegion, I know I have a bit of a reputation here but not many people on PFDC write as much k** osher as you do (from your cringey Asian gifs to many of your moronic gibberish jokes that make no sense). I've resisted telling you this for the sake of avoiding an argument but you finally gave me a sufficient enough reason to let it out. You're really socially awkward in real life aren't you?
                    I know you looked at the mirror and wrote that line. Have fun buddy. Nobody really care what you say here.

Comment

I know you looked at the mirror and wrote that line. Have fun buddy. Nobody really care what you say here.
                      If there was more truth behind that comment, I would have been relatively offended. At least write something like this if my comments were actually consistently ignored and not thanked.

Comment

If there was more truth behind that comment, I would have been relatively offended. At least write something like this if my comments were actually consistently ignored and not thanked.
                        You have been consistently told by our members to back down and behave according to PFDC rules and got warnings for it. What are you talking about? Have fun dude. I am not in the mood to waste my time arguing with you. Find another man to argue with.
                        Last edited by PersianLegion; 04-22-2017, 07:55 PM.

Comment

Anzhi 3-3 Tomsk

Saeid played 16 minutes and got a penalty in injury time.
                          Last edited by 04041374; 04-27-2017, 11:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                            Anzhi 3-3 Tomsk

Saeid played 16 minutes and got a penalty in injury time.
                            Thank you,

Do you mean he committed a foul and had a penalty called against him or that someone fouled him?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                              Thank you,

Do you mean he committed a foul and had a penalty called against him or that someone fouled him?
                              Someone fouled him.

Comment

It was also more than 16 minutes. He got subbed in at 74 and the game almost had 9 min of extra time. So it was more around 24 mins.
                                Good job for him to get the penalty at the end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Working...
                                X