This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
    I thought the entire point of moving to Anzhi was to get more playing time.
    he doesn't have stiff competition for DM position as he had in Rostov so it's up to him to impress when his coach give him playing time. He was meh in the two/three games he started tbh

Comment

Ezzatollahi subbed in 75th min. 1-1 FT, he came in when the score was 1-1.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Comment

That is really disappointing..

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
          That is really disappointing..
          well he had 3 starts so its not like he wasnt getting chances. And he still did play the last 20 of a crucial game. They tied zenit 1-1 away btw. Good result.

Comment

Anzhi playing right now. Ezzatollahi is not in the squad. I think (hope) it's because of a yellow card suspension.

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
              Anzhi playing right now. Ezzatollahi is not in the squad. I think (hope) it's because of a yellow card suspension.

You're probably right, he got his 4th yellow card last week vs Zenit.

Comment

Today:

Terek Grozny - Anzhi

18:00 CET

Comment

Masdoomiat khar ast

Comment

saeid played the last 10. Anji won 0-1 .

Comment

So called for the next Nekounam according to some to play 10 minutes in crappy Russian League team!!

Comment

Saeid Ezatolahi @ Anzhi Makhachkala | 2017

From the Rostov bench to the Anzhi bench. What a progress. And people here were saying that Anzhi was a good move for Saeid. I told you so: wrong!!!

Staying longer in the RPL only means stagnation on the long run.

At least in the Eredivisie he would get more playing time, something this guy is in need of.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                          From the Rostov bench to the Anzhi bench. What a progress. And people here were saying that Anzhi was a good move for Saeid. I told you so: wrong!!!

Staying longer in the RPL only means stagnation on the long run.

At least in the Eredivisie he would get more playing time, something this guy is in need of.
                          He was starting before his own dumbass got a completely unnecessary red card followed by many yellow cards which led to his suspension.

Comment

I seriously don't know if these guys should start in TM in the shape they are in. because it would only be based on their merits for playing in Europe. Not based on their current form as it should be.

Comment

What is lacking in new generation kids is the hunger of winning and achieve more. They just get very easily satisfied with a bit of success, giving interview right and left on TV, talking about the clothes they wear, the style of hair. instead of focusing on their careers. I mean it matter less if you are Messi, Neymar or any established player doing that but not at this stage of career getting distracted that easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                                I seriously don't know if these guys should start in TM in the shape they are in. because it would only be based on their merits for playing in Europe. Not based on their current form as it should be.
                                Then which players should start? From our garbage, incompetent league? We're not exactly filled with options in truth.

Comment

Working...
                                X