Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dejagah don’t go to our rivals Notthingh Forest!

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
      Dejagah don’t go to our rivals Notthingh Forest!
      *Ashkan about to sign for Nott. Forest*

*Reads Hoorad's post*

Ashkan: You know what, fuck it. I change my mind... Can't piss off Hoorad

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
        *Ashkan about to sign for Nott. Forest*

*Reads Hoorad's post*

Ashkan: You know what, fuck it. I change my mind... Can't piss off Hoorad
        I mean he is at least going to a FIFA team (even though they’re Leicester’s main rival ...grr) hopefully he puts in work so we can actually have a decent WC lol

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
          Link please?
          You can find my post on Nottingham Forest's forum here:

http://www.forestforum.co.uk/s...662...50#post2730650

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
            You can find my post on Nottingham Forest's forum here:

http://www.forestforum.co.uk/s...662...50#post2730650

Page not found

Comment

Because I am pi$$ off to see the thread 'top 3 moroccan etc" in the top of iranian football section as if we care), here is some news from Dejagah :

http://www.nottinghampost.com/sport/...ashkan-1143173
              http://www.nottinghampost.com/sport/...former-1140941

Comment

ashkan making a smart move, forest is good team with rich hisotry, and he will play alot for them, so is good for him and tm, once he go i will buy his jersey, i have his fulham one also

Comment

If this deal goes through, and Ashkan can get match fit by June, I guess Ashkan deserves to start over Masoud at the world cup.

Comment

Hopefully he signs and we can all relax. This thread is 100 pages of blood pressure increase.

Comment

No confirmation of the move yet, but he is a Free Agent so the deadline thats coming up shortly doesnt apply to him and probably still needs international clearances and work visa which may take a while.

also rumors that the move is a Permanent one, rather than the perceived temporary till WC ...!?

i still dont know how i feel about this move yet..!? he certainly possess the quality to perform at this level of the game (even EPL for that matter) but highly doubt he will have the required endurance to feature regularly in championship..!!
                      in hindsight, i wish he woulda instead accepted that Olympiakos offer....! at least until the world cup, but its clear now that his desire for returning to English football was indeed very strong and serious..... especially if this move turns out to be a permanent move..!

tbh, so long he avoids an untimely injury shortly prior to WC, im fine with the move... !!

Comment

the move is high, he is at the city ground, people took picture with him, why else would he go there?plus they want him and he can do well

Comment

So far it doesn't look like it's happening anymore. Today is the last day and no news.... Seems like it was just an interest

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                            So far it doesn't look like it's happening anymore. Today is the last day and no news.... Seems like it was just an interest
                            No still looks like it's happening. This was just published by the Nottingham Post:

http://www.nottinghampost.com/sport/...ed-new-1142975

Comment

I am pumped for this move..
                              Even tho Nottingham Forest won't get promoted this year, he will get the chance to get match-fit for the WC and showcase himself for next season.

- Has anyone seen how the owner looks? He looks like a big mobster you would find at a poker table

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                                I am pumped for this move..
                                Even tho Nottingham Forest won't get promoted this year, he will get the chance to get match-fit for the WC and showcase himself for next season.

- Has anyone seen how the owner looks? He looks like a big mobster you would find at a poker table
                                to be frank , they arent that far from the top 6, i know is 12 points, but if you look at it this way, they win 3-4 games stright, and have a good season half and push hard they can ultimalty get the play off spot, but having ashkan is a great thing for them.

Comment

Working...
                                X