This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
    Ah yeah? So where is he going to go next ?
    LOL not my business bro, if he want me to know he will tell me exactly. He just inform me and Ali, that will joi Bundesliga club soon.

Comment

Originally posted by persian8iran View Post
      LOL not my business bro, if he want me to know he will tell me exactly. He just inform me and Ali, that will joi Bundesliga club soon.
      So if I understood you correctly, you're friends or acquintances with Alireza Haghighi and he informed you that Dejagah is going to sign in the budesliga soon?

Comment

So if I understood you correctly, you're friends or acquintances with Alireza Haghighi and he informed you that Dejagah is going to sign in the budesliga soon?
        exactly, even I still have one club that will wait untill last day on the case that Ashkan not join that club. But Haghighi told me clear to forget it, so all the best for one of the capitan of Team Melli

Comment

exactly, even I still have one club that will wait untill last day on the case that Ashkan not join that club. But Haghighi told me clear to forget it, so all the best for one of the capitan of Team Melli
          I'm sorry I don't know what you mean there. Forget what?

Comment

I'm sorry I don't know what you mean there. Forget what?
            forget he will not go poland, don't put energy on it...

Comment

Haghighi is my friend it's me that move him first to Portugal and he do the link between me and Ashkan
              Speaking of Haghighi, do you know where he's going next?

Comment

While Dejagah is giving out Hookas, Tim Cahill ( age 38 ) moves from Melbourne City back to Millwall in the Championship.

Comment

Originally posted by P.dente View Post
                  While Dejagah is giving out Hookas, Tim Cahill ( age 38 ) moves from Melbourne City back to Millwall in the Championship.
                  Although I love Dejagah, I'm starting to lose hope... 2 days until February and still no move.

Much respect to Cahill for that move!!!

Comment

It was January 30th last year that he made the move to Wolfsburg... Hopefully tomorrow will be the day.
                    We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

Originally posted by P.dente View Post
                      Supposly he have club, I asked name of club to can provide to poland club true information about him, but he told me can't say. But he can sign after 31, because he is free agent full season.

Comment

^^
                        what the hell is he waiting for then
                        SHOW TIME!

Comment

Dejagah linked to Nottingham Forest in the English Championship as per the Daily Mail (very reputable UK source):

Meanwhile, Tony Pulis is allowing Adlene Guedioura to join Nottingham Forest. Aitor Karanka is also considering a deal for free agent Iranian midfielder Ashkan Dejagah.
                          http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...news-here.html
                          We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

Originally posted by Javeed View Post
                            Dejagah linked to Nottingham Forest in the English Championship as per the Daily Mail (very reputable UK source):

At this point I hope he goes there but... a second division team, mid table, yikes!

Comment

Originally posted by Javeed View Post

FYI, Daily Mail is not considered as very reputable.

Comment

Originally posted by jahandoost View Post
                                FYI, Daily Mail is not considered as very reputable.
                                With all due respect... compared to the sources we've seen on PFDC, I'd absolutely call it a reputable source. But I am also aware that they like to spin the rumour mill.

Comment

Working...
                                X