This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sedee91 View Post
    I agree it is better to be clubless than to go to an Iranian League. Because it has a similar value, that you don't get paid.
    Yeah you are completly right :

playing in iranian league : you don't get paid + you are in the WC squad to play Spain Portugal superstars
    Clubness: you don't get paid + you don't go to WC.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
      Yeah you are completly right :

playing in iranian league : you don't get paid + you are in the WC squad to play Spain Portugal superstars
      Clubness: you don't get paid + you don't go to WC.
      It has no benefit for him at all. Its like asking Ronaldo or someone more closely to Dejagah's skill set to play for Goa FC in India. He's not gonna get any better there, he's better off either training alone or playing in a European club.

Comment

It has no benefit for him at all. Its like asking Ronaldo or someone more closely to Dejagah's skill set to play for Goa FC in India. He's not gonna get any better there, he's better off either training alone or playing in a European club.
        Watch Dejagah signing for Goa FC and still get called up by CQ

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
          Watch Dejagah signing for Goa FC and still get called up by CQ
          Good one. But seriously, we all don't live in Iran for a reason. No one likes to live in the current state whether it be Politics, Religion or the Economy. Anything can literally happen there at any given moment, which is why we all in a somewhat stable environment. The players are humans too. Each person wants to live life to their expectations and going to Iran does not solve this problem.

Comment

Good one. But seriously, we all don't live in Iran for a reason. No one likes to live in the current state whether it be Politics, Religion or the Economy. Anything can literally happen there at any given moment, which is why we all in a somewhat stable environment. The players are humans too. Each person wants to live life to their expectations and going to Iran does not solve this problem.
            This applies to normal people like you and me. Dejagah is a millionaire, that means even in Iran a very comfortable and stress free life. Everywhere in the world you don’t have to worry if you are a rich man like Ashkan.

Comment

He's not some badbakht dude on the run. He's a professional footballer.
              Besides, the reason he's not getting signed in Iran isn't tattoos or any of that shit. It's that his 3rd child was just born, he wants to be close to his new business, and most importantly his wage demands are still insane.

Comment

I'm strongly against including Dejagah in the roster for the world cup if he does not find a club to play for at least a couple of months. This is getting ridicolous

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                  He's not some badbakht dude on the run. He's a professional footballer.
                  Besides, the reason he's not getting signed in Iran isn't tattoos or any of that shit. It's that his 3rd child was just born, he wants to be close to his new business, and most importantly his wage demands are still insane.
                  What's he demanding?

Comment

Ashkan launched his new Shisha Bar, "21", yesterday. German rapper, Kool Savas, and Kevin Prince Boateng attended:

"Flash visit by Kevin Prince Boateng (30) in the capital!

The ex-Herthaner came on Sunday at 19 clock for the opening of the new sushi bar "21" on the Uhlandstraße in Wilmersdorf.

The new restaurant is run by ex-Herthanian Ashkan Dejagah (31, no 21 on Iran's national team). Both belonged to the golden youth generation of Hertha in 2006 and are close friends.

Boateng to BILD: "He is like a brother to me. We've known each other since we were 12. "In addition to Boateng came other celebrities such as Internet star Shirin David (22) or rapper Kool Savas (42)."

http://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/as...2002.bild.html

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
                      Ashkan launched his new Shisha Bar, "21", yesterday. German rapper, Kool Savas, and Kevin Prince Boateng attended:

"Flash visit by Kevin Prince Boateng (30) in the capital!

The ex-Herthaner came on Sunday at 19 clock for the opening of the new sushi bar "21" on the Uhlandstraße in Wilmersdorf.

The new restaurant is run by ex-Herthanian Ashkan Dejagah (31, no 21 on Iran's national team). Both belonged to the golden youth generation of Hertha in 2006 and are close friends.

Boateng to BILD: "He is like a brother to me. We've known each other since we were 12. "In addition to Boateng came other celebrities such as Internet star Shirin David (22) or rapper Kool Savas (42)."

[ATTACH]17702[/ATTACH]
                      [ATTACH]17703[/ATTACH]

http://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/as...2002.bild.html
                      Is it a sushi bar or shisha bar?
                      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                        Is it a sushi bar or shisha bar?
                        Both

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

It's ... strange to say the least. 6-8 months without a team, and we're almost at the end of the transfer window.
                          Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                          محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                          - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Ashkans Club Situation is getting ridiculous......if he wont sign with a Team till February i dont see him playing in Russia TBH.

Comment

Originally posted by BusiG View Post
                              Ashkans Club Situation is getting ridiculous......if he wont sign with a Team till February i dont see him playing in Russia TBH.
                              But honestly, don't you think he at least deserves a substitute place as he is just by default a head and shoulder above Iranian players who play in his position?? We need players not because they play for a club, but to perform well, so I personally am not that worried.

In the end of the day the deserved and the most fit player will get the post no matter if he plays for Nasaji, Naft Tehran or without a club and as long as he does it better than others in Team Melli and satisfies the coach, I am OK with it and so should you. Please don't act as we have a lot of options with play makers as our only other option Shojaei is also doubtful to play there. So let's not be unreasonable and shallow as club don't create good players, the players create good clubs.
                              Last edited by webmaster; 01-23-2018, 10:43 AM.
                              __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                              We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

i bet he hasn't played football since the november friendlies.

Comment

Working...
                                X