This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
    So apparently, he's on vacation in Qatar now, but has stressed that it's not business related, and that he's going to sign with a European team soon, and not a Qatari one.

https://www.tasnimnews.com/fa/news/1...¨Ø§Ø²ÛŒ-کنم
    I think he knows the importance of finding a team before WC and will find one. He will hold out for something he wants, but will settle on January 31st most likely (maybe later, as a free agent he can sign outside of the transfer window). If he really goes all year without a team before the WC, then I will be extremely disappointed. I’m already disappointed in all of this wasted time for him, but I think he will do it soon.

Comment

It makes me lol that he's so adamant on signing to a EPL club only, considering he literally spent his prime in a shithole aka Qatar.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
        It makes me lol that he's so adamant on signing to a EPL club only, considering he literally spent his prime in a shithole aka Qatar.
        I honestly think the EPL thing is bullshit. IFF instagram has never been a reliable source ( remember Azmoun saga), and all signs point to him wanting to stay in germany, not move abroad.

Comment

I just read this morning on instagram (iranianlegioner) that no european clubs have made him an offer. Maybe the Olympiacos rumor was not true!

Comment

Can't wait until the day Dejagah signs with a respectable European club and shuts up all the haters!!

And if the man says that he has offers from European clubs then that means he has offers from European clubs! In Ashkan we trust!

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
              Can't wait until the day Dejagah signs with a respectable European club and shuts up all the haters!!

And if the man says that he has offers from European clubs then that means he has offers from European clubs! In Ashkan we trust!

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                Hala mibinim

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
                  Hala mibinim
                  I'm just pessimistic considering that we've heard this for about 9 months now...

Comment

I regret ever opening this thread.

Comment

Give Kiarash a 6 month ban just for this thread

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                        I regret ever opening this thread.
                        You can delete it if you want. You have the power!

Comment

If he should not sign with a än European Team until 31st January, it means that he has no chance to join a Team.
                          Although he is a free agent, teams are not allowed to buy players after January.
                          Therefore the time is running.
                          As much as I love AD and appreciate what he has done in the past for us, considering the form of other players, I don’t know if we can effort taking a player to the WC who has just played 4 months football during the last 3 years.
                          I hope he signs so that this discussion stops.

Comment

He has only 17 days left if he wants to play european football...

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
                              He has only 17 days left if he wants to play european football...
                              Trade deadline doesn't apply to him... he's a free agent.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                                Trade deadline doesn't apply to him... he's a free agent.
                                This is wrong. After January the teams are even not allowed to buy players, even if they are free agents.

Comment

Working...
                                X