X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJJDcr3Y7OM

Son's ankles broken twice starting at 1:00

Comment

Based on his instagram Dejagah is focused on opening up his club/restaurant.

At least wait until you're fully retired man!
      What a waste of his money as well. He'd be better off buying properties.

Podolski also just opened up a shawarma (I don't know why they call it kabab) shop in Germany.

Comment

This thread is hopeless...

Comment

Yeah he is opening a shisha bar in Berlin soon....

Comment

If he makes the WC squad, it is a real slap in the face of actual professional football players.
            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Gotham View Post
              This thread is hopeless...
              well put loool
              everytime i click on it hoping to read at least some legit transfer rumors, only to

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                Based on his instagram Dejagah is focused on opening up his club/restaurant.

At least wait until you're fully retired man!
                What a waste of his money as well. He'd be better off buying properties.

Podolski also just opened up a shawarma (I don't know why they call it kabab) shop in Germany.
                At least he has a club now...
                چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

can we shut this thread until he finds a club. it's just a pisstake now.

Comment

Ashkan Dejagah @ Club?

How hard is it to find a fucking club.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                      How hard is it to find a fucking club.
                      He's not really looking for one... he turned down Olympiakos, that's it. Can one of our mods close this please? If he finds a club we can put it in the Iranian Transfers Thread 2017. Dejagah wants an EPL offer which he won't get.

Comment

He's not really looking for one... he turned down Olympiakos, that's it. Can one of our mods close this please? If he finds a club we can put it in the Iranian Transfers Thread 2017. Dejagah wants an EPL offer which he won't get.
                        If he’s really opening a restaurant 6 months prior to the WC he should be ashamed of himself and CQ must drop him eventually. Looks like he’s going to retire

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                          If he’s really opening a restaurant 6 months prior to the WC he should be ashamed of himself and CQ must drop him eventually. Looks like he’s going to retire
                          He wants to be the new saltbae

Comment

Yeah Ive told myself Ill start playing football too if and only a EPL teams is interested in me.
                            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

This thread is becoming a pisstake, every time it's bumped it's to notify us he opened up some restaurant or w/e. Nobody fucking cares honestly. That has nothing to do w/ football... obviously a number of our members want this thread closed so might as well. It's a joke

Comment

I hope he at least hires good chefs that can cook Persian food

Comment

Working...
                                X