This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AliKarimi8 View Post
    If that's true, I wonder what is going on with him?

Olympiakos would have been a very good choice.
    wtF..... I'm speechless. Is he living in dreamworld? He hasn't played in a club for months now and he thinks someone from the premier league will sign him up?

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
      So Team Melli's Twitter just said that Dejagah had an offer from Olympiacos and he declined because his goal is to return to the English Premier League
      ...and Dejagah will be clubless indefinitely. I know he’s had some surprise moves over the years, but he’s really overshooting his worth at this point. He should just get a freaking team to play. It’s like millenials choosing to stay unemployed instead of taking a low-paying job. Better to have the experience and improve instead of chasing your unlikely dreams while sitting at home.

Comment

Dejagah will have the last laugh when he somehow signs with fucking Barcelona and trolls our ass by playing 2-3 matches for the B team

Comment

Dejagah needs to seek mental help ASAP this man is really losing it.....
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

He choose any Premier League team while playing FIFA 18 if that's what he means

Comment

BREAKING: Dejagah signs a 2 year deal with Manchester United
              (joking)

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                BREAKING: Dejagah signs a 2 year deal with Manchester United
                (joking)
                Careful there young blood this is the type of shit ppl get banned for
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                  Careful there young blood this is the type of shit ppl get banned for
                  Thats why you gotta put the joking at the end my friend

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                    #Makethatkostwetagain
                    Apparently that wasn't juicy enough of a proposition to tickle our boy's fancy...!
                    He coulda possibly been interested if it was in the beginning of the season with the prospects of CL action looming. ..!?
                    You'd think some desperate, lower table BPL team has made some inquiries about his services ,..? Otherwise i'd assume it's too late & redundant for him to be bazargarming still .!??

Comment

I think it was a dumb decision if true. Olympiacos would have been a good team for him, not to mention 3 Iranians in one team would have been perfect for team chemistry as well

Comment

Dejagah with all due respect sir...How can you score an English team when you haven't been active in club football for so long? Stop touching the Shambool and daydreaming my man. You are slowly aging and being unemployed is not good.
                        EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Ashkan Dejagah @ Club?

Honestly with yaroo his sense of entitlement and arrogance I don’t want him near TM until he signs for a fucking club Mr. “i think Arsenal will sign me but I haven’t played EU football since 2014” fffssss!

Comment

Ashkan Dejagah @ Club?

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                            Apparently that wasn't juicy enough of a proposition to tickle our boy's fancy...! [emoji6]
                            He coulda possibly been interested if it was in the beginning of the season with the prospects of CL action looming. ..!?
                            You'd think some desperate, lower table BPL team has made some inquiries about his services ,..? Otherwise i'd assume it's too late & redundant for him to be bazargarming still .!??
                            He should have kissed Olympiacos damn feet for wanting him. The fact is that Dejagah has not played any semi decent EU football ever since he left Fulham for Qatar after the summer 2014.

This is almost 4 years of doing nothing, hanging around in Qatar or being clubless. I don’t count QSL as competitive football since it’s nowhere near EU intensity. As for PAG he is still young and he admits in all honesty he’s up for big cash and doesn’t makes himself bigger than he is.

His career is going down the drain real fast and he’s paying the real price of his Qatar move eventually. It makes my brain hurt that CQ will most likely reward this shit attitude of Ashkan with the captain band in Russia.

Comment

My only explanation for this nonsense is that he probably smoked something that we've never heard of....

Comment

Ashkan.. Bro..

You’re killing me!!!

Sigh....

Comment

Working...
                                X