Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Posted on his instagram that he is going to Berlin.

Comment

Originally posted by koush22 View Post
      Posted on his instagram that he is going to Berlin.
      He lives there with his family, so nothing odd about that.

Comment

Whatever happens I hope he signs a short term contract with some team to keep him match fit and without injury for the WC. Hopefully he'll have better offers after it.
        Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
        محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
        - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Sydney FC rumour is complete BS, Cashkan will make more money playing in Bundeslia 2 then Sydney FC why?

-Sydney have 2 marquee players (league limit), they released him Filip Holosko who was on $1m a year to make Ninkovic their other Marquee alongside Bobo.
          -They also signed Adrian Mierzejewski who is a Right Mid who takes a Visa spot, a decent player i might add.
          -Alex Brosque plays the number 10 role, he is the club hero and captain, they play him in the 10 which means the natural number 10 Ninkovic has to play on the left. (Ninkovic is by far the best player in the A-League)
          -Pay? Jordy Buijus the other dutch visa player is on 150k AUD per year, the highest salary players get is 250k AUD per year absolute max. With Bujuis, Brosque, Mierzejewski, Wilkinson, Zullo, Brillante occupying most of the salary, i highly doubt Sydney could give Ashkan 200k AUD.
          -Just to put it into perspective, Bundesliga 2 side offered Holosko around 250k Euro per year.

A-League is a possibility and the quality of life is quiet amazing in Australia, but Sydney is not an Option for Ashkan and Ashkan is not an opportunity for Sydney.

Comment

He should go to China rather than Australia if he opts for an Asian club besides PGPL of course.

Comment

Pas chi shod?!!

did his agent not say he'll join a new team after Venezuela game?

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                Pas chi shod?!!

His agent says a lot of things. Best to just forget about it. Seems we get good surprises when we stop caring.

Comment

Pas chi shod?!!

Ashkan and Cashkan are currently fighting over the mind and heart of Dejagah - the stalemate continues!
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                    Ashkan and Cashkan are currently fighting over the mind and heart of Dejagah - the stalemate continues!
                    Dejagah right now be like

Comment

Ashkan is opening up a hookah bar in Berlin and needs workers👍🏼

Source: his insta

Comment

He seems to have retired already from club football at this point. Smfh

Comment

Pas chi shod?!!

His new club has been announced: harfe chert FC

Comment

Realistically he has to find a club in the winter break.

very disappointing club career path for some of our players including Ashkan.

They prefer to regress rather than progress, except Azmoun who is making a lot of "pishraft" in the RPL.

Comment

Ashkan Dejagah = #thuglife

Comment

played in Qatar for 2 years and secured his whole life. He doesn't care anymore tbh.

Comment

Working...
                                X